Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You should incorporate this in your training routine....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You should incorporate this in your training routine....

Watch to the end. These guys are insane..!

i already do some of that stuff in my workouts...but hell!!!! some of those moves are crazy!!!!!! I'm def trying them out haha

Comment

Originally posted by Wyson View Post
      i already do some of that stuff in my workouts...but hell!!!! some of those moves are crazy!!!!!! I'm def trying them out haha
      Yeah, when you can do the thing he does at around 1:12 you know you're in great shape..!

Comment

Those GYMNASTS are strong how well do they box though?

heres another one

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackSwifty View Post

heres another one
          Exactly he's practically a gymnast, check out beast skills that guy is insane.

Comment

well.........its hard to incorporate gymnastics of this level into any sort of training.

These guys have been doing it from the age of 6...one can be as strong as as bull but to do this sort of stuff you have to do it from the moment you got out of your diapers.

back home you have to do exercices on the rings to pass gym.....out of the whole school there would only be a couple of people who could actually get up and perform a single routine (which would be simple anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackSwifty View Post

heres another one
              As a side-note the man in the vid I posted ain't a gymnast. He's a personal trainer in Bronx. He has been training for some time to create advanced training routines using body-weight only. I like his idea of training your body, with your body and still look tuned and sharp - that way, no matter were you go you always have your gym with you cuz it's you.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                As a side-note the man in the vid I posted ain't a gymnast. He's a personal trainer in Bronx. He has been training for some time to create advanced training routines using body-weight only. I like his idea of training your body, with your body and still look tuned and sharp - that way, no matter were you go you always have your gym with you cuz it's you.

Dang, love that girl in your sig, green K comin lol

Comment

Working...
                X