Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emergency situation!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and i think that me eating pizza on three consecutive days really ****ed me up and all that mac and cheese
    that stuff can actually make you gain a cpl of lbs really fast, so 6 lbs may not be impossible..drink a lota water/fluid to fill up the stomach, it will clean your body as well

Comment

Originally posted by DJ QUIK View Post
      man look in the last week in a half i done gained 6 ****in pounds man!!! all on vacation. i didnt hit the gym none i was outta town and eating macoroni every ****ing day. i need a diet thatll get me down the quickest. i totally forgot the **** im supposed to be eating for nutrition and i went to the gym today and even forgot my combos. i was burnt.im gonna run but my legs are sore from walking and squats today. but please some one give me a regimine for the next 5-6 days for maximum weight loss. and tell me the **** im not supposed to f*** wit. i know no processed foods. i even went and brought raw sugar today and raw sea salt a couple days ago. but are eggs good for the drop and portien shakes? please tell me i look and feel like ****. i had 50 pounds left to drop now its 56!!! im ****ed please help
      Sugar is one of the worst things for eating . I'll tell you a we story . One time I was training for the marines and tried but didn't know how to hit my lower abs and went on a diet . Well a so called diet .I was eating next to fu-- all .I was on a protein bar and protein shake only most days and wasn't drinking anywhere near enough water .I ended up getting heavy stomach cramps when i done a sit up .f**k that taking body shots .I managed to make 140 but nearly killed my f-----g self doing it.My body stopped functioning .I ended up getting excepted into the marines but didn't feel very energetic at all , up for the job . I ended up binging on sweets nearly every night for 7 weeks and i was training every day but by the time i left because of the sugar i was up to 12 stone .Total 28 pounds heavier . I've read it is only good for a pre workout .
      Last edited by alza1988; 01-08-2009, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
        Sugar is one of the worst things for eating . I'll tell you a we story . One time I was training for the marines and tried but didn't know how to hit my lower abs and went on a diet . Well a so called diet .I was eating next to fu-- all .I was on a protein bar and protein shake only most days and wasn't drinking anywhere near enough water .I ended up getting heavy stomach cramps when i done a sit up .f**k that taking body shots .I managed to make 140 but nearly killed my f-----g self doing it.My body stopped functioning .I ended up getting excepted into the marines but didn't feel very energetic at all , up for the job . I ended up binging on sweets nearly every night for 7 weeks and i was training every day but by the time i left because of the sugar i was up to 12 stone .Total 28 pounds heavier . I've read it is only good for a pre workout .
        damn 7 weeks bingin on sweets bro? also whats only good for the pre work out sugar?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ QUIK View Post
          damn 7 weeks bingin on sweets bro? also whats only good for the pre work out sugar?
          Aye mate sugar is only good for a pre-workout because it's supposed to be hardest to burn off and otherwise will just store as fat and be the death of your 6 pack . Stay well clear of sweets and sugar .I've read in a bodybuilding book that it can be good for a secret weapon for a pre-workout .I've read honey is a good pre-workout as well but i would avoid it for cutting weight
          Last edited by alza1988; 01-08-2009, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X