Body doesn't keep up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been taking several bloodtests due to some stuff in the past
    Your only 16, bro...

How far can the past truly be? Are you sure your disclosing everything to us? Maybe you shouldn't be trainign yet?

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
      I don't know if you train late then go to sleep couple hours after. I say this because when i do that i wake up sore and with aches. If i work out earlier i don't feel as bad or close to it
      Yep same here.

Make sure you warm down after workout aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by DaneNoodles View Post
        Your only 16, bro...

How far can the past truly be? Are you sure your disclosing everything to us? Maybe you shouldn't be trainign yet?
        Yes, my past, probably my entire life but it started to get more serious around 3-4 years ago, its an organ in my throat that has been screwing up, not producing enough hormones, messing up my growth and making me weak / tired, not able to get up, they're still investigating it, taking some bloodtests now and then to check the values, though it doesn't have any real affect on my bodys growth, just that i get really ****in tired sometimes, especially mornings

Comment

Sounds like maybe a viral infection.

Also protein wont make you fat thats the job of carbohydrates.

Try to keep your diet balanced but at 16yo you should be able to go for hours with minimal negative effects.

I could.

Comment

Originally posted by Testdead View Post
            Sounds like maybe a viral infection.

Also protein wont make you fat thats the job of carbohydrates.

Try to keep your diet balanced but at 16yo you should be able to go for hours with minimal negative effects.

I could.

No its nothing like that, it's just that its a bit too small (says the xrays) we don't know what the real problem is yet but its no infection

Comment

Working...
            X