No announcement yet.

Best running shoes I've ever purchased

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d_lyrik803 View Post
    those are nice and its always good to protect your feet and knees from shock. in my opinion tho if you cant afford it, and you are putting running in your boxing training routine then it doesn't matter, any type of athletic shoe will do. talking from a fighter's point of view, it might not be comfortable but w.e., i haven't worn any boxing shoes that give the comfort that most running shoes give and boxing shoes is what you fight in, not running so y not get comfortable not being as comfortable? all depends on your feet tho, i got high arcs so i get gel pads for my shoes, it'll save me at least 30-40$ from getting NEW running shoes. but if you got the money or save enough & really want it, then all the more power to you.
    you have a point. i do stay in the gym and spar a bunch - but i'm hitting 29 years old and know that i wont have a career in boxing; running however, i may just get qualified to do a boston or nyc marathon - that i'd strive for; its just practical for a guy in my position.

don't let the price fool you, you can get these bitches for 60 bux on ebay, homes.

Comment

Originally posted by MaTTuP View Post
      i pronate also, thanks for the tip, im going to buy a pair of running shoes soon... does footlocker carry brooks running shoes?
      footlocker does carry them - but they're regular price. like i told the other guy - you can ebay these sumbitches for 60-70 bux.

Comment

yea i figured you were more of a runner than a boxer, i was just targeting the majority of the peeps that may see my post.

Comment

Originally posted by rich loc View Post
          A C-Note for running shoes. I can't afford that **** for shoes I'll only use to run. I only spend that much on shoes if they're Jordans.
          Stupid piost from a stupid person! They are a very important peice of training kit and if you do enough running to box, you will find out when you get shin splints or joint problems. Your body is more important than your Air Jordans. I got limited edition Air Hurraches but still buy Saucony's because running shoes are just as important as fashion shoes.

Comment

Working...
          X