Clear All

• What is your main weakness?

What do you need to improve on most?

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
    What do you need to improve on most?
    Spleling.

Oh no ****. That's you.

Comment

i have a unknown weakness in sparring if my trainer say my weak spot next round that weakness is elimanted and never back they cannot get through to me im currently unstoppable but i know one day ill prob lose:P

Comment

I don't throw enough punches sometimes. I try to be like Hopkins or Mayweather and pick my shots, but whenever I spar kids who are either bigger, or have justa s much if not more experience than I do, they usually get the better of me since I try to pick my shots too much.

I think I'm just trying to focus on throwing precise shots and not getting hit, I think that if I open up too much I'll get hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
          Spleling.

Oh no ****. That's you.

Beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
            Spleling.

Oh no ****. That's you.

Oh ****, your so not funny.

Comment

I wish my punches had a lil more strength behind em.

Comment

Being too good and avoided in the am's because of my mighty punch

Comment

Originally posted by smash ko View Post
                  i have a unknown weakness in sparring if my trainer say my weak spot next round that weakness is elimanted and never back they cannot get through to me im currently unstoppable but i know one day ill prob lose:P
                  the hell????

Comment

Too many things too list, one of the main things is punching with a loose hand. I don't really make a fist and can be a little too relaxed in the ring some times.

I have a tendency to get carried away with feinting on occasions.

When my right hand is the last punch in a combination I tend to leave it out there much MUCH longer than I should.

Many more things.

Comment

Working...
                    X