No announcement yet.

So how do you rank !Shawn after his loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how do you rank !Shawn after his loss

Did the loss afect his p4p status as the best fighter in the world or not cause he was bleeding out of his ass during the period of that fight.

the video?

Comment

Originally posted by megadude View Post
      the video?

Comment

where's the power?, the speed?, the skill!!??

Comment

that mexican dude should have ass ****ed shawn in the ring. he was givin' him such a master class. shawn was like "yeah papi, harder." lmao

Comment

I don't think anyone rated this fraud before, as he was obviously a bum who is all talk. His shoulder roll tutorial made me laugh my **** off! Half the time his stance is wrong. most of his advice and opinions are ******ed. What pisses me off is he is misleading gullible newbies. Even in his so called prime, his boxing skills were beyond pathetic. If the fucker went any slower, he would come to a standstill.

BEWARE OF THIS GAY FRAUD KIDS, AND DON'T TAKE THE LOSERS ADVICE!!!

Comment

My problem is that he complained about loosing because the other guy out legged him. There wasn't even a pace going.

Comment

He claims to be suffering multiple illnesses here so let's let him off. But his padwork revisited thread was a ego-driven boring autobiography of him in his prime. The video's accompanying it reminds me of milk float in a bus lane trodding along at 10mph.

Comment

anyone know shawns record, he doesn't want to tell it in public cause he doesn't want to brag about it, yet he makes stupid tutorial videos pretending his the next mayweather

Comment

I'm guessing it is something like 0-2. He is a bum, but making tutorials wouldn't be a bad thing if he didn't talk so much bull****! Bums can still be knowledgeable, but his advice shows lack of intelligence as well as a lack of knowledge.

Plus he needs to wash and them smelly grey shorts, and do his homework instead of boxing in his suburban old gannies bungalow sitting room. His shoulder roll tutorial was the untlimate low point of his pathetic career.

what a tool!
                    This roll tutorial is better:

Last edited by JulioCesaChavez; 11-16-2008, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X