No announcement yet.

should I bother taking this.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fidayeen View Post
    u can't do it at the same time, u need to make a choice. first gain muslce then lose fat or first lose fat then gain muscle
    I understand this. I think im gonna loose the weight first.

So should I not take the casein protein until after i lost the weight and before i began to strength train.

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
      I understand this. I think im gonna loose the weight first.

So should I not take the casein protein until after i lost the weight and before i began to strength train.
      you can take cassein protein always i think, when ur losin fat or when ur gaining muscle. Isn't that type of protein you take before u go to sleep so that ur body has enough protein supply for the night?

Comment

The best way to consume protein is to alternate meals of casein protein and whey protein. There is an excellent article about it here:

http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=121

But remember, you can't build muscle at the same time you're burning off fat. In order to burn off fat, you have to use more calories than you're consuming. It's a mathematical formula. Still, when I'm losing weight, I cut out fat and all simple carbs, and eat only a few complex carbs. I mostly eat protein - fish or a whey protein supplement - and vegetables.

Remember, you should also eat smaller meals, but more often at least 6-8 times a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Uchi Deshi View Post
          The best way to consume protein is to alternate meals of casein protein and whey protein. There is an excellent article about it here:

http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=121

But remember, you can't build muscle at the same time you're burning off fat. In order to burn off fat, you have to use more calories than you're consuming. It's a mathematical formula. Still, when I'm losing weight, I cut out fat and all simple carbs, and eat only a few complex carbs. I mostly eat protein - fish or a whey protein supplement - and vegetables.

Remember, you should also eat smaller meals, but more often at least 6-8 times a day.
          Good looking out

Comment

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
            daily protein requirements can easily be reached through proper diet.
            Spot on! You do not need to be a good cook either. By masala fish from the deli and slap it in the George Foreman grill. Fake protein is not that bad though for people into it casually and can help recovery and protein requirements. The seafood counter is always the better option. Stick it all in the grill and enjoy! Chicken masala breasts and tikka legs are also nice stuff from the deli that I never get sick of. Some mixed frozen veg in the grill to go with it, and lots of black pepper ready on the table will mean you never get bored of it as it never gets bland.

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
              Spot on! You do not need to be a good cook either. By masala fish from the deli and slap it in the George Foreman grill. Fake protein is not that bad though for people into it casually and can help recovery and protein requirements. The seafood counter is always the better option. Stick it all in the grill and enjoy! Chicken masala breasts and tikka legs are also nice stuff from the deli that I never get sick of. Some mixed frozen veg in the grill to go with it, and lots of black pepper ready on the table will mean you never get bored of it as it never gets bland.
              Exactly. I still don't think that there is a good excuse for using supplements, when you can always just get your daily nutrition from eating healthy food. If you don't have time to cook, buy some nuts instead of that whey protein ****.

And ironmike, there are so many different foods out there that if you wanted to, you wouldn't get tired of eating the same ****. If you eat whey protein instead of meat everyday, you're still eating the same **** everyday, just it tastes 10x worse.

Comment

Exactly! That can't cook excuse doesn't rhyme to me. You reap what you sow and how hard can this be:

Add lemon juice, olive oil, paprika (and/or masala) and garlic gloves to a blender mill or food processor. Use quan****** according to taste. 0.5L of water should then be added and blend for 10 secs. You have a medium consistency marinade for any seafood or poultry which you can George Foreman grill the next day!

Another useful one:

Diced lamb on some skewers
                Geroge Forman grill it with frozen mix veg
                Add pepper
                Enjoy

Red meat 1-2 times a week is healthy and gives you quality protein and iron. Don;t eat pig because you get neither, its full of fat and lacks nutrients and it is a filthy animal which will make you look and box loike gay Shawn.

Comment

Working...
                X