Videos of my Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the kind words friends.

Comment

Look Shawn, I haven't posted here in a while, and likely won't again for a while...but the last time I was here you were discounting everything and anything people said to you. Constructive criticism included.

I'm not going to harp on you, for I do see you have a passion for the sport. You do not have a natural affinity for it, sick or not. And yes...if you want to keep fighting beyond your illness, then by all means, go for it if you enjoy it. That is what life is all about.

Now realizing that not everyone is going to excel in this sport, in fact really few will as genetics often just don't dictate it...how about considering using your passion for the sport to help others. Have you sought any coaching certification? I think all fighters should have atleast a level 1 certification.

It may be a way for you to continue to be in the sport if your physical condition doesn't allow for successful fighting. And you may find gratification is helping others. New fighters. Experienced fighters, working corners, helping with training. Working your way through the levels up to and including levels capable of training and cornering competition at a level as high as the Olympics.

Just some thoughts, and good luck in whatever you decide.

Comment

If you was in such bad condition, such bad condition you had no stamina to throw punches, you shouldn't of taken the fight. The guy you was fighting, had lots of stamina, lots of energy, and because of that, he beat you.

Comment

Working...
        X