No announcement yet.

first fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first fight

ok iv been training 8 months now and im fighting next week in my first fight im fighting an opponent who has had 1 fight but he lost it do you reackon he will pull of some street fighting **** or box normally i am starting to feel a bit nervous not that ill get hurt but ill lose infront of every1 n its annoying me

8 months seems about the norm around here for your first fight. there's not really a lot to say when it comes to the mental aspect. everyone has different ways of dealing with it. i always have those thoughts before a fight; the positive and negative. all the things that can go right, and all the things that can go wrong. if you're like me nothing anyone says can change that. you have to man up and figure it out on your own. figure out what works for you.

Comment

hey bro..

ill tell u one thing, a guy coming off a loss is a lot more dangerous then a guy with no fights...
      be prepared for a boxer, and / or a brawler... just be able to adjust in there and hold your own no matter what happens, u will do fine mate!

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
        ok iv been training 8 months now and im fighting next week in my first fight im fighting an opponent who has had 1 fight but he lost it do you reackon he will pull of some street fighting **** or box normally i am starting to feel a bit nervous not that ill get hurt but ill lose infront of every1 n its annoying me
        dont worry bout his game plan & make him worry bout yours when u get in da ring. & nervous is good energy...

Comment

get ur game plan and when in the ring smilee at him in a scary waay it scare him but dont go in underestimating ur oppenent scare him dominate him before the match stalk him!! each time u see him say scary stuff to him until he ****s it in the ring

Comment

I lost my first fight on account of points. My trainer later told me be ready for a guy with a loss to come out swinging. They have nothing to lose. Don't worry about your nerves so much I'm sure the guy you ll be up against a be the same as you. You just gotta turn it into positive energy. Good luck.

Comment

Start using full stops in your sentences, and take some Kalms to control your nerves. You will get use to it with experience, but for now just give it your best shot!

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
                he wll probably be just as nervous as you or worse

just dont come out swinging, tight guard, straight shots

Comment

Working...
                X