Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I used my boxing skills in real life. :) yesterday and I'm suspended.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
    LOL.

How funny?

Its not smart to fight in school.
    Ya, but honestly, youdont need even 1 lessen to Ko someone:| Just hit im hard and in the right spot. I'd be able to knock someone out cold just if you hit im on the sleepxD

Comment

kids are bragging about getting knocked out in street fights on the internet... i like where things are going.

Comment

dude how cn uno he was out weighed by 100lb u dnt weigh him do you i fink ur a bit of a whimp unleashing "fury" and him still getting up without a flinch or anything and never ever hit some1 with cheap shots and while hes sitting down no glory thier

Comment

It wasn't really about glory I just wanted to screw his face up for all his racism and bull**** I had to put up with I don't care if I used cheap shots I should have kicked him in the balls while I was at it too. I have no respect for him. For someone I fight in the ring I would have respect but for his racist ass he's not getting any. And I didn't weigh him I know he's at least 100lbs heavier since I overheard his weight while we play football at school.
          And I did more than flinch him his nose is broken up real good and his face is covered in bruises . I know I got knocked out but he's 100lbs heavier and if I tried to fight him face to face it would be very hard he could just grab me and throw me into the floor and stomp my face to peices. So me I don't have much of a choice ok.

And besides I've seen your posts you like to pretend you know what you're talking about
          but you don't know **** about fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by nirojsri View Post
            It wasn't really about glory I just wanted to screw his face up for all his racism and bull**** I had to put up with I don't care if I used cheap shots I should have kicked him in the balls while I was at it too. I have no respect for him. For someone I fight in the ring I would have respect but for his racist ass he's not getting any. And I didn't weigh him I know he's at least 100lbs heavier since I overheard his weight while we play football at school.
            And I did more than flinch him his nose is broken up real good and his face is covered in bruises . I know I got knocked out but he's 100lbs heavier and if I tried to fight him face to face it would be very hard he could just grab me and throw me into the floor and stomp my face to peices. So me I don't have much of a choice ok.

And besides I've seen your posts you like to pretend you know what you're talking about
            but you don't know **** about fighting.
            i can understand wanting to smash a racist's teeth in. i can understand actually doing it. but c'mon, man. who seriously writes about that on the internet? especially on a boxing forum. what kind of reaction did you expect? if this guy is seriously a racist who messes with you:

1) get a baseball bat
            2) ???
            3) get him to stop

Comment

Good job for standing up for yourself, nowadays we walk around like we're just expected to take **** from everyone with a smile but **** that. I think more people should help other people, nowadays if we see someone get bullied we're supposed to say "stop doing that" to a bully like that'd do everything and if you dare stand up for yourself/stand up for someone else you're a violent thug?!? Errr no.

Either way, you shouldn't have attacked him whilst he was sat down, wasn't fair game. Remember that, as soon as you're in a fight they're not people anymore, they're game, eat, eat and eat.

Comment

Good performance, but dude managed to pull a Diego Corrales. lol

Comment

What exactly are you bragging about? getting ktfo? your 150ish so your not small. You just hit like a girl and have a jaw of glass. And btw have some respect for your sport, you dont see linebackers tackling people that piss them off. He did get what was coming to him though.

Im going to get flamed for this but I dont give a ****, I visit this forum so infrequently I probably wont see the responses so flame away

Comment

Here's a tip. In street fights, always make your first punch your hardestcif you swing first, and make sure you try and hit his nose, thats the best target.

Comment

Originally posted by nirojsri View Post
                      I'm an amateur with only one exhibition
                      and been training for 5 months in boxing.
                      and I'm kinda new.
                      And

so this is what happened. SInce the beginning of highschool I've been getting bullied by this big ****ing native kid. He's like 5"11 and 230lbs I'd say. He's really racist he calls me **** stain and ****. Most of the times I just take his ****. Since I am only like 150lbs and 5"10 I'm kinda small. So yesterday he smacks me with his duotang for no reason I get up get behind him I tap his shoulder and I unleashed my fury while he was still sitting down. His face was like open almost all the time I must punched him with like 10 straight rights and hooks. then I jumped back when he tried to get up. He got up and I look at his face it's covered in blood from his nose and mouth. He gets up I hit him again he keeps missing. People were trying to stop the fight but we were all over the place and punches were flying. Then he gets real pissed and ****. He just runs into me and gives me a right hook. well most of his punches were all hooks. SO iwas just going back most o f the time and feeding him straight rights. So he runs into me, he lands it straight on my cheek. And wham I fall down and all I remember was I was dizzy and everything I saw was rotating then I just blacked out.

I woke up like 10 minutes later and the nurse is on me and **** I was still dazed as ****. But after wards I was ok even though my mouth was bleeding it stopped after 30 minutes. They took me to the office and told me I was suspended for a day. They heard about the other kids saying that he was a bully with me and how he'd mess around with me everyday.
                      They told me they expelled him and there's a zero tolerance policy for bullying and racism and I should have told the office anyway.
                      That''s a ***** thing to do though snitchin and stuff.

My classmates told me that the other classmates this big black guy and 2 other guys tackled him down from the back because he was gonna **** me up while I was down on the floor. I would have been finished if it weren't for them. No one at my school knows I box though. But damn I ****ed his face up pretty good especially the way it was swining back and right everytime I hit him.
                      My parents told me if someone bothers you and you retaliate with violence it is ok so they told me they didn't care I was suspended.'

I can't wait to go to school tommorow my homeboys are gonna be proud. Imma wear my big brownish red bruise on my cheek with pride.
                      ............then you woke up.

Comment

Working...
                      X