No announcement yet.

How to "rejuvenate" your body.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PP--- View Post
    Try some some traditional chinese medicine that use salvia root (to slow the heart rate and relax) mukberry leaf (helps detoxify) or Dang Gui (good for muscle recovery)
    Ok where do i get this Chinese ****

Comment

A chinese medicine shop Maybe,

you could try rubbing horse **** on your forehead too, that might sound strange but its an ancient Shaolin Warrior technique, trust me on this one.

Comment

ROIDS. xxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

consistant sun sleep cycle is critical..You must go to sleep the same time..preferably early..like 10,11 o clock at night EVEN ON WEEKENDS.

I recommend a product called the Ultimate meal...its fantastic if you are fatigued

plenty of organic fruits..veggies...grains...seeds nuts are critical also

Comment

Originally posted by PP--- View Post
            A chinese medicine shop Maybe,

you could try rubbing horse **** on your forehead too, that might sound strange but its an ancient Shaolin Warrior technique, trust me on this one.
            Maybe he should eat the horse **** too?

What the **** advice are you giving him? Salvia root?

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
              Maybe he should eat the horse **** too?

What the **** advice are you giving him? Salvia root?
              LOL no, camel **** you can eat yes, arabian fighters used to do this to obtain visions and strength prior to battle. Good ol horse **** you just rub in on your forehead.

Oh yeah those herbs I just randomly pulled off the internet so I donīt really recommend them. But might work who knows.

Comment

going through these stages now. been trying hard for the past 3 months, 5 days out of the week, not missing any day, going to college, and working. then all the sudden i get my nose broken in sparring, and get sick a few days after that with a flu. many ppl say i look like **** and tired. i been aware of my fatigue for a few days prior to my nose being broken, my body was trying to let me know but my mind is stubborn and kept the same routine. these past couple days have been hell for me due to the combination of broken nose and flu, so i realized that i have to take some time off boxing to fully recover. i got some huge income and academic problems right now so mentally im a train wreck. if you feel like you can benefit from taking a few days even up to a week off from boxing, then do it.

Comment

Sounds like you need to have more fruit and veg, it'll boost your stamina and general energy too. Load up onfryuit and graze on it through day. Add legumes/veg to your salad at lunch and lightly steamed with dinner which shouls be seafood for quality protein and other good **** such as omega 3 and essential fatty acids. Cook with olive oil too. If it's from previous training session then have an ice bath too after your run.

Comment

Working...
                  X