No announcement yet.

Adidas Tygun And Adidas Tygun 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adidas Tygun And Adidas Tygun 2

OK so i want some new boxing boots and i was thinking between the adidas tygun and the tygun 2
    but in that colour
    and this is the tygun 2 [ does any1 no the weight of them and review and heel support etc thanks praize and maybe points to brillent posts
    Last edited by smash ko; 10-11-2008, 03:32 PM.

/

i have used the bottom pair you showed, the black and white ones,

they were my first boxing boots and lasted me 2 years and i recently bought another pair just the other day, i could have probably got more out of them aswell if i would have put new laces in,

ok their good boots, and thats it really,

good support high up the leg, light, comfterbal, gauranteed somthing good for your money,

however if you definatly havent made your mind up i would recomed my new pair ,

ADIDAS TYRINT BOOT 08 BLACK

http://www.sugarrays.co.uk/shop/adid...ck-p-6885.html

perfect for ankle support , really light, my feet quickness and footowrk improved imediatly from my very first session in them because thier so light, i think the heel and ankle supoort had worn away to much in my old pair, but these ones are great, easy to lace up aswell as having a velcro strap that secures them, i would recomed both my old and my new pair.

Comment

ye i seen em i love sugarrays but i really dont like the low ones iv neva had the high one sim useing the nike takedown supreme 2 botos at mo and the higher ones have more grip nothing special bout the tygun 2? r they light?

Comment

the silver ones just look so nice

Comment

bumb post guys

Comment

i've owned both and fought in both.

Both are brilliant and definitely worth buying.

Tygun 1's are very durable but i'd get the Tygun 2's they're much more supportive.

But you can't lose with either of these boots.

Comment

Tyguns are nice I've owned them in the past. I recently bought the new Instigator from Ringside, and I am happy with them. Saved a few dollers as well.

http://www.ringside.com/RS/ProductDetails/StyleMasterDetails.aspx?pid={3bc2e33f-3523-481a-90e0-6d24cec87ece}&gid={f22c3104-8aa1-43af-99e0-c11a56fcb113}&pname=+The+Instigator+Boxing+Shoes&Referer=&Alias=&ptct=GL1-SR&CTitle=&

Comment

Working...
              X