No announcement yet.

So i bought the Wii...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So i bought the Wii...

Most of you guys probably know im a big fan of the fight night games but my brother in law said i should buy the Wii so i can play Wii boxing. He said it would help me more with my boxin carreer.

So today i bought it and played a couple times and im verry happy with it, in FN3 you learn the different styles, how to cut of the ring, reaction and timing but you don't really learn punching and conditioning. In FN3 i can easly go 6 rounds before getting tired , with the Wii i was out of breath after 1 round.

Im gonna play Wii boxing a week or 2 before joining a gym.

Is this a good way to prepare before joining a gym? Any of you guys have tried it also?

im just wondering
    are you actually serious?
    you cant be lol

wii boxing and fight night dont represent what real boxing is like at all
    please tell me your joking lol

Comment

Originally posted by Richie-G View Post
      im just wondering
      are you actually serious?
      you cant be lol

wii boxing and fight night dont represent what real boxing is like at all
      please tell me your joking lol
      u cant deny that it helps u understand how different styles word, helps u with reaction, etc...

of course real boxing is a bit difference but being good at this 2 games will give u a certain advantage

Comment

Wii boxing is better than real boxing because you don't get hit. In fact, there isn't really a point to you joining a real boxing gym when you can just become Wii Champ. And, if you really want to kill two birds with one stone, you can get a wii fishing game too, so you can prolong your fishing career as well.

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
          wii Boxing Is Better Than Real Boxing Because You Don't Get Hit. In Fact, There Isn't Really A Point To You Joining A Real Boxing Gym When You Can Just Become Wii Champ. And, If You Really Want To Kill Two Birds With One Stone, You Can Get A Wii Fishing Game Too, So You Can Prolong Your Fishing Career As Well.

Ell........oh.........elll

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
            Wii boxing is better than real boxing because you don't get hit. In fact, there isn't really a point to you joining a real boxing gym when you can just become Wii Champ. And, if you really want to kill two birds with one stone, you can get a wii fishing game too, so you can prolong your fishing career as well.
            He won't have to box either and can just swing his fat arms around to score shots.

Comment

anybody can get good in wii boxing, but then they get there ass handed to them in real boxing..if you ask me, wii boxing dont help ****.

Comment

oh it is fun though.

Comment

I prefer the PS3 to thw Wii. Don't like that VR bull****. I mainly play PES and its always better with a good old joypad.

Comment

You all know this is a guy just joking around lol. But that is great conditioning swinging them arms, saves doing your heavy bag work and road work. Keep up the good work and hope to watch you on the Fox sports very soon. Keep up the training and yes you will have a great advantage over your opponents from playing wii boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X