No announcement yet.

35 isn't to old to start boxing if...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35 isn't to old to start boxing if...

u got a plan. George Foreman became champion at the age of 45 so that gives me at least 10 years to become champion.

So here is my plan, im gonna join a gym in the next couple of weeks and fight amature for like 4 years, at the age of 40 i turn pro and fight hand pickt opponents for like 4 years then i will start fighting the top guys.

If my plan works i will be champ at the age of 46, making me the oldest heavyweight champion ever.
    Last edited by FisherMan Henk; 10-05-2008, 02:37 AM.

Thats a really good idea i might tell my dad to do that now. He knows how to fight beacause he fights his 5 year old son all the time. Whoops his ass to! I would say give it a damn good crack mate. If at first you dont succeed then try, try and try again!

Good luck Mr FISH HOOK

Comment

some one get ride of this joker ?

Comment

Don't forget that George Foreman had fought for 37 years and won the heavyweight championship multiple times before that. Not to mention an Olympic Gold Medal.

Comment

Apart from the fact that Foreman did not start at 35, you are not allowed to box as an AMATEUR beyond that age! No AIBA affiliated amateur boxing association will allow it. Many world class Cubans have had to retire at the top of their game because of that stupid rule.

Comment

goerge foreman had bin a street fighter from the age of 10 and has amazing fighting skills he and bin training boixing for around 30years and you to old to be a amteaur and how do you know u get in as a pro ull propley be crap

Comment

Originally posted by leggy.1 View Post
              some one get ride of this joker ?
              exactly, pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by smash ko View Post
                goerge foreman had bin a street fighter from the age of 10 and has amazing fighting skills he and bin training boixing for around 30years and you to old to be a amteaur and how do you know u get in as a pro ull propley be crap
                Some trainer will take him to shows to make a raise.

Comment

Sure u can fight after 35 in the amateurs its called the masters series http://usaboxingmetro.com/master.shtml

Comment

You can't because it is not allowed. There is no masters series! There are alot of world class boxers past 35, so if it was allowed they wouldn't all need to be in masters series. In anycase I don't think anyone who started after 30 was ever any good.

Comment

Working...
                    X