Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got an exhibition Oct 4, I hate exhibitions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got an exhibition Oct 4, I hate exhibitions!

My most recent fight was canceled and im looking to fight as soon as possible. My main goal was to fight and then take some time off and settle into college, keep working, and just take some time off from my hectic schedule. I wanted to fight Oct 4 but its a small show and the only kid i can fight from their gym (its only 3 gyms going in the small show) is 2 weight classes above me and only has 4 or 5 fights so it has to be an exhibiton.

I hate exhibitions. I dont like there not being a decision after a fight. But ive decided after this im going to take some time off. Probably the rest of October and maybe some of November. Then in Mid-November get back to the gym and start to get ready for the Golden Gloves, maybe get a fight or two before it.

Im just going to try and knock the kid out, it wont be a win on my record but it will be satisfying

Im just going to try and knock the kid out, it wont be a win on my record but it will be satisfying
    come on, have a heart. at least try to carry him for a round or two, don't make him feel bad about himself. take it as a chance to touch up on your defense and counter punching.

Comment

knock him the **** out so fast he quits the sport

Comment

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
        come on, have a heart. at least try to carry him for a round or two, don't make him feel bad about himself. take it as a chance to touch up on your defense and counter punching.
        nah im taking his ass out!!lol

I hate exhibitions and im not worrying about him scoring points or nothing, cause there is no points, and i wanna try and take his ass out lol. It will at least make the exhibition fun and interesting for me. I dont wanna school him and then there be no decision. Im at least going to try and knock him out. Im not going to let a kid with 4 or 5 fights hang in there with me.

Comment

hmm if ur in usa boxing, can u do exibitoins???? wont they get after u??

Comment

if usa boxing comes after them for having "exhibitions" they'll just call it "open sparring." my gyms doing some "open sparring" at a fair next week and i'm not going to be able to fight in it, so gato, just be grateful you can at least partake in such a loathsome task as an exhibition. some of just aren't that lucky. by the way whats your record?

Comment

Originally posted by bluehefner View Post
              hmm if ur in usa boxing, can u do exibitoins???? wont they get after u??
              First ive heard of that man.

I wish they would! I hate exhibtions.

Comment

I choose not to tell my record. If i tell you on here, im lying. I dont want to stir up controversy. If you wanna know pm me.

Comment

yea i think u can get in troble if its 1 of those exibitions fight before profesinal fights,
                  yea cuz i was gonna do that once and they told me that they can void ur book

Comment

Originally posted by bluehefner View Post
                    yea i think u can get in troble if its 1 of those exibitions fight before profesinal fights,
                    yea cuz i was gonna do that once and they told me that they can void ur book
                    Im not sure what your saying, but there are no pro fights in the show. Ive done about 10 exhibitions in my career so far but ive always done them at amateur shows i dont know what you mean by the pro thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X