No announcement yet.

Adidas Box S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adidas Box S

So Adidas has discontinued the dopest hi-top shoe in the line IMO, the Adidas EQT Boxing 2000 boot. Now, I am looking for a good hi-top alternative. I like the classic look of the old Speed Champs that Mosley wore against Cotto and Collazo, but they discontinued that too.

Has anyone tried the new Adidas Boxing Speed Champ II's that just came out in August?!? They go for $120 at Ringside (not on the website yet though). I think they might be the ticket. I had been considering the hi-top machomai, but just read !!!Shawn's review that said they don't offer ankle support, so now the new Speed Champs are the front runners. Ankle Support is a must. Let me know your thoughts....

Last edited by mspiegelo; 09-23-2008, 12:27 PM.

i love my jones. jr. jordans. they're not for everyone. i watched your video. you bounce around a lot. they might not be for you. i spend most of my time moving forward. as far ankle support goes, they're outstanding (again, i think they're great shoes overall, but a lot of people don't seem to like them). i think they go for around $100 now.

Comment

Originally posted by rj_ct View Post
      i love my jones. jr. jordans. they're not for everyone. i watched your video. you bounce around a lot. they might not be for you. i spend most of my time moving forward. as far ankle support goes, they're outstanding (again, i think they're great shoes overall, but a lot of people don't seem to like them). i think they go for around $100 now.
      Thanks for the reply. I love Jones, and they look supportive. I will consider them. Then again I can't get the image out of my mind of the red jones jordans sticking straight up in the air after the johnson knockout. my heart was broken on that day....

Comment

Working...
      X