No announcement yet.

What is "Filling out?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is "Filling out?"

How does it happen? I always hear about young fighters that have yet to fill out, but what does it mean?

growing into your frame. becoming overall more symetrical.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooks View Post
      How does it happen? I always hear about young fighters that have yet to fill out, but what does it mean?
      It's when you get a form and you write in the answer's, you fill it out.

Comment

if you stay in shape you wont fill out. its what lazy ppl do

Comment

filling out is just you muscels getting bigger to cope with your increased weight as ytou grow older.

nothing special about it...its just your body compinsating for your bigger weight!

Comment

It's reaching your full potentional in terms of muscle/weight for your frame. Notice how a lot of teens are lanky and skinny with little muscle but they have broad shoulders and look like they can pack on some mass? Well once they "fill out," they will have added muscle to their frame and will have a more solid building.

Comment

It means you're still growing and haven't stopped yet. Like Jessica Alba in Sin City, she grew up and filled out!

Comment

It is what happens to your girlfriend almost immediately after you get married

Comment

hi guys im 16 and 6"2, do i have to wait till i stop growing to fill out? i think i may have, any tips on filling out or just eat alot and exercise loads?

Comment

Originally posted by GreyAlien View Post
                    if you stay in shape you wont fill out. its what lazy ppl do
                    Not true. Teenagers will fill out naturally and they can't do anything about it. People grow when they are in shape too. Some people fill out in there early 20's too. I don't think people like DLH moved up out of laziness in their early careers. He filled out. If you're talking about mid 20's then yeah you might have a point.

Comment

Working...
                    X