No announcement yet.

Glove Help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glove Help

when using my bag gloves at the gym my hands sweat really bad and my gloves will be soaked inside and they smell disgusting. im afraid that they might mold or something. how can i stop them from smelling and/or clean them?

any help will be appreciated.

There are anti-fungal sprays out there for your gloves. Just make sure that you wash your hands with an antibacterial soap thoroughly and DRY them thoroughly before you place them in the gloves. Wash your hands right after with anti bacterial soap and let your gloves air dry in a well ventilated area and spray them down with an antifungal spray both inside and out for gloves. Hope this helps. This is what I do and has worked well soo far. Stay up.

-Ace

Comment

thanks. im going to start saving up now :lol:

Comment

do you wrap your hands?

Comment

I use Morgan gloves socks to stop my gloves from smelling. I got mine online.

Comment

I love that smell, when I got back into boxing 4 months ago that smell of sweaty leather brought back alot of memories.

Comment

Originally posted by Trrmo View Post
              I love that smell, when I got back into boxing 4 months ago that smell of sweaty leather brought back alot of memories.
              I hear ya, its a bit stinky but ya get to like it after a bit.

kinda like *****

Comment

just put crunched up newspaper in your gloves after training to absorb the humidity out and spray with some anti bacterial ****...

Comment

Working...
                X