Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i can't run in the mornings!!!! (insert angry face)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can't run in the mornings!!!! (insert angry face)

i'm REEEEEELLLLLLAAAAYYYYY trying to get up in the moring and go run.....but everytime i get up early i fall back asleep (don't blame me i'm human) and i'm starting to hate that..... i would go run in the afternoon or late evening but 1. it too hot......2. i got a little brother to watch at home....3. i'm lazy......

i need some motivation...>.>

I had this problem back when I used to train for tennis really early. My best advice is to get two alarm clocks and put them in different places around your room that are difficult to access. By the time you manage to locate both and disable them you should be awake enough and have your senses about you so that you can get up.

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
      I had this problem back when I used to train for tennis really early. My best advice is to get two alarm clocks and put them in different places around your room that are difficult to access. By the time you manage to locate both and disable them you should be awake enough and have your senses about you so that you can get up.
      i anit never thought of that......thank i'll try it

Comment

Originally posted by detluv View Post
        i'm REEEEEELLLLLLAAAAYYYYY trying to get up in the moring and go run.....but everytime i get up early i fall back asleep (don't blame me i'm human) and i'm starting to hate that..... i would go run in the afternoon or late evening but 1. it too hot......2. i got a little brother to watch at home....3. i'm lazy......

Try a couple of hundered mils of caffeine on wakening.Pro-plus are good and cheap in the uk plus easy to buy ,most news agents sell them.They work for me ,I take about 6 tabs,you'll fly out your bed
        Last edited by alza1988; 08-28-2008, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by detluv View Post

Get battered in a sparring match, get angry and frustrated, come to the conclusion that you have to train harder because you're holding yourself back and you'll find motivation.

Comment

Start running on weekend mornings whenever your body wakes up and then Monday run at the same time your body woke up on Sunday and slowly taper down. Or go out and get some work ethic.

Comment

Originally posted by mightymouse2k View Post
              Get battered in a sparring match, get angry and frustrated, come to the conclusion that you have to train harder because you're holding yourself back and you'll find motivation.

agreed .. and u dont have to run in the morning its better to run in the heat.. i think of it as the more i train and run the less i get beat up

Comment

I run in the morning. I don't even think about it anymore, I just go do it.. it's easier if you never think "I'm tired" or "this is hard" just do your **** and don't be a *****

Comment

put your alarm on the other side of your room so you have to get out of bed to turn it off. And don't get back in bed when you do!!

Comment

You need motivation to run in the morning? ****ing jesus. I hope your my next opponent.

Comment

Working...
                    X