No announcement yet.

Anyone ever experience this???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever experience this???

Due to an injury all I have done in the last 6 weeks or so is ran. I lost alot of muscle and weight. I feel like a deflated bunch of skin. So, a few days ago I add some swimming and today for the first time I banged out about 100 or so knuckle push ups not in succession during my run. I feel like I got such a pump and that my muscle is back. Is thier any science to this? I have always thought that the water leaves the muscle during periods of non use and than that first pump gets them flush with water and it stays for the most part. Either way i am pumped, PUN INTENDED....

Anyone have similar experience and or know what the deally is?

It must be in your head. Not much should change in two weeks. In fact when you take a one week break the rest and recovery should have helped you get pumped up alot. I never worry about muscle issues etc, but how my fitness is being affected in the ring.

Comment

i've had this happen to me before. i quit lifting for roughly two months. after about two weeks back at it i was within 15 pounds of where i was bench pressing.

Comment

Working...
      X