No announcement yet.

cutting and bulking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cutting and bulking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys quick question... i am nowhere near what i want to be and it will probably take awhile to get there but should i be bulking all the time until then or should i cut as well...i heard that when you cut you lose some muscle...or would it be alright if i just kept a constant cardio by running on a schedule.

Alrite well you can try what I did, I use to be 255lbs size 40 pants I am now 200lbs size 32, But I lost all this weight over 6months, while I lost this weight I also thought I lost a lot of muscle mass while doing it cause my arms got smaller but it was just fat sitting on top of my muscles. Also its gonna be alot of work and there is a lot to explain so here it goes.

Pretty much my everyday workout goes the following.
    Wake up- Go for a 30-45min run at max do not eat anything this will force your body to use your fat for energy. As well if you don't run pass 45mins your body will not use protein from your muscles for energy.

After your run come home eat and then go to the club aka boxing club.
    After a 2 hour workout your gonna be pretty much done for this is were you wanna eat some carbs to get some energy back.

Then like all of us I gotta go to a part time job or while school is in season go to school.

After your job/school I suggest doing weight training, here is where you get into Whey Soy Protein take one 30mins before your workout. Also finish with a protein shake after your workout. You can also learn more on bodybuilding.com

So there is my daily workout.

Onto food calories all the good stuff.
    I strongly suggest only drinking water, No Pop, No Juice from the dairy, No Junk food, Chips, Pizza etc.
    I suggest eating your produce and meats, such as chicken,turkey, high in protein and pretty low in calories, and easy to make.
    Also I still do this I suggest not eating after 6pm, My goal right now is 195lbs and if I eat something around 7pm I will gain weight the next day, depending on your shape you may have to start with 8pm and work your way down to 6pm.

When I 1st started working out and doing weight loss I ate 2000calories a day, and drank water only and didn't eat after 6pm, it was great I lost a ton of fat and as well as ton of muscle mass. After doing research on bodybuilding .com I figured out since your body needs about 1.5grams of protein for every pound for your body. 1.5gramsX200lbs=300grams of protein. So now my diet focus on eating around 250grams of protein at the time. I end up eating around 2500-3000calories a day with 250grams of protein in my daily diet. Which is fine cause I am burning most of it off working out.

Also if your going to be workout out do a 1/2/3/4/5 day
    Day1:Chest
    Day2:Legs
    Day3:Arms
    Day4:Shoulders
    Day5:Back
    Then Abs 10-15mins at the end of each workout.

Hope that helps everything is off the top of my head just pm me if you have any more questions.

Comment

Working...
    X