Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sould i eat when i get back from boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, you should eat when you get back from boxing...

you should actually drink some kind of protein drink right after you train...

unless you're a fat pig like myself, looking to shed 60lbs,

in that case, youd do your morning running, afternoon boxing, come home and eat something small, then go running again, then come home, drink tons of water, and eat a generic equate sleeping pill to knock you out since your metabolism is pumping from the run.

jk, but ive done that before.

Comment

I'm so hungry sometimes I go eat before I shower. I gotta say 3 hours of sweat must be unpleasant for those around me.

Comment

Originally posted by eman-resu View Post
        I'm so hungry sometimes I go eat before I shower. I gotta say 3 hours of sweat must be unpleasant for those around me.
        and that my friends, is why I am single.

Comment

Try and have a protein shake at least this way your muscles will thank you, remember protein is the building block to build muscle and as well remember to aim for around 8hours of sleep a night. This will help with recovery time as well.
          Hope that helps you

Comment

Originally posted by markeeta View Post
            and that my friends, is why I am single.
            Or maybe your legs are not good enough. I would still eat 'em even if you need a carrier bag love. Just say please dalrling, just say please!

I could not eat with a wet sweaty top but straight after shower some fish, chicken or meat with two veg is a must.Msagrain, even if you are not hungry you need some nutrients because you are recovering. Eat what you can. Foregt pretein shakes and fake foods they are no good for you.
            Last edited by Mafcherano; 08-12-2008, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mafcherano View Post
              Or maybe your legs are not good enough. I would still eat 'em even if you need a carrier bag love. Just say please dalrling, just say please!
              'My legs are not good enough'. That will be my new reason for being single. It is sure a step up from 'I can't get a guy cause I constantly smell like sweat, like to screw with my handwraps on and am an all-round ****'.

I'm gonna go with the legs excuse.

Comment

'My legs are not good enough'. That will be my new reason for being single. It is sure a step up from 'I can't get a guy cause I constantly smell like sweat, like to screw with my handwraps on and am an all-round ****'.

I'm gonna go with the legs excuse.
                That's the spirit!

Comment

Working...
                X