No announcement yet.

What time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What time...

Right lads! what time do you rise at in the morning? And how many hours sleep do you have the night before? Thanks

Get up at 5:00 a.m. Go to bed around 23:30.

I'm trying to switch to the night shift at work, so that I can get my 8 hours of sleep, get my exercises done before work, and then come home and sleep like a baby.

Comment

i wake up at 5:55 work til 3-5, come home, check on some boxing scene, worl out til about 10, fall asleep around 12.

Comment

i get up at 7:00am for school or sometimes 6:20am if im running

i go to school from 8:20am-2:55pm, on mon, tue, thurs i go to boxing from 4:30 till 6:00

i go to bed at about 9:00pm

Comment

my sleep schedule is pathetic right now, i generally sleep from 2am till 10am. but i'm enjoying the 2 weeks i get to enjoy out of the summer so i guess it is ok. once school nears i will start waking up at 6:45 or so and do all my running then.

Comment

well i dont necessarily wake up in the morning, lol bcuz i usually wake up at 12:00 midday. and i usually go to sleep like at 3:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
              Get up at 5:00 a.m. Go to bed around 23:30.

I'm trying to switch to the night shift at work, so that I can get my 8 hours of sleep, get my exercises done before work, and then come home and sleep like a baby.
              You don't get enough sleep! You need 7 at least. Don;t know how serious you are about your boxing but night shifts won't help either. They make you tired and lazy, you will get more sleep but probably do less. I think 9-5 shift is best for boxing. You can get up at 7ish and run and go sleep at 12ish which isn't anti social. You have evenings free if you go gym at 6 and finish at 8.

Comment

6am Blow job.

6.15am wake up

0630 Massive satisfying dump while reading the sports section.

0700 Breakfast - rump steak and eggs, coffee and toast, all cooked by
                naked, hot gf

0730 Limo arrives.

Comment

Originally posted by Trrmo View Post
                  6am Blow job.

6.15am wake up

0630 Massive satisfying dump while reading the sports section.

0700 Breakfast - rump steak and eggs, coffee and toast, all cooked by
                  naked, hot gf

0730 Limo arrives.
                  You give someone a ******* at 6am.. Damn man you must have a tough relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Mafcherano View Post
                    You don't get enough sleep! You need 7 at least. Don;t know how serious you are about your boxing but night shifts won't help either. They make you tired and lazy, you will get more sleep but probably do less. I think 9-5 shift is best for boxing. You can get up at 7ish and run and go sleep at 12ish which isn't anti social. You have evenings free if you go gym at 6 and finish at 8.
                    Yeah this is my summer schedule when the boxing gym is closed and I just do calisthenics and running at home to stay in shape. I have noticed I feel like **** when I come home, but I manage.

During the school year I wake up at 6 or 6:20, come home around 2:30, eat, do some calisthenics, head to the gym, come home, do homework, run, and go to sleep at 9:40.

Comment

Working...
                    X