Collapse
No announcement yet.

See the new Jordans on title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone use the everlast lo top boxing shoes? think that might have to be my next purchase

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
      anyone use the everlast lo top boxing shoes? think that might have to be my next purchase
      I had a pair. They didn't last very long. I blew out the stitching on the side of my lead foot in about a month. If anyone ever makes a boxing shoe that comes in different widths, I'll buy stock.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoney17 View Post
        do they have good padded foot support? or are they like most other boxing shoes on the market that are really wrestling shoes but given a new name as BOXING SHOES to sell them for more money and same quality(usually ****ty foot support)?
        You don't want a padded shoe for boxing. Think about what would happen if you hit a heavy bag while standing on a trampoline. Same idea, less obvious result, but the physics is the same. A shock-absorbing sole reduces your punching power, if you're punching correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
          You don't want a padded shoe for boxing. Think about what would happen if you hit a heavy bag while standing on a trampoline. Same idea, less obvious result, but the physics is the same. A shock-absorbing sole reduces your punching power, if you're punching correctly.
          but I kinda need a shoe with support because I have super flat feet and If my feet are not padded or comfy in a shoe then my feet start to hurt like crazy. I am in need of new shoes and the 3 shoes on my radars are

Everlast hydros in lo

Nike machomai mid

or the Air jordan boxers(the tall all black ones)

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoney17 View Post
            but I kinda need a shoe with support because I have super flat feet and If my feet are not padded or comfy in a shoe then my feet start to hurt like crazy. I am in need of new shoes and the 3 shoes on my radars are

Everlast hydros in lo

Nike machomai mid

or the Air jordan boxers(the tall all black ones)
            Use a flat shoe with an arch support, maybe? I really do believe that you're giving yourself a disadvantage by going with a springy shoe.

I don't understand why boxing equipment companies are now marketing cushioned-sole shoes; maybe their R&D departments are staffed with guys who don't box.

Comment

Working...
            X