No announcement yet.

opponent pulled out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opponent pulled out

so im down at the gym today doing pads, getting sharp for my fight in 2 days time and my trainer comes in off the phone and tells me my bloody opponent pulled out.........little ****head....so i still have to get eighed in and that and maybe they will get an opponent for me.....im still pissed but i had traine dhard and was psyched for this fight and now i may not even get an exhibition bout......its pissed me off no end just wanted to vent lol and has anything annoying like this ever happened to you guys

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
    so im down at the gym today doing pads, getting sharp for my fight in 2 days time and my trainer comes in off the phone and tells me my bloody opponent pulled out.........little ****head....so i still have to get eighed in and that and maybe they will get an opponent for me.....im still pissed but i had traine dhard and was psyched for this fight and now i may not even get an exhibition bout......its pissed me off no end just wanted to vent lol and has anything annoying like this ever happened to you guys
    It used to happen to me all the time in South Oz. Not so much an opponent pulling out but by training my ass off and weighing in and then not having anyone to fight!

Comment

welcome to amateur boxing, dude. i've had 4 fights, but i've weighed in 4 or 5 other times and didn't get matched up, and i've had 2 or 3 competitions just get straight up cancelled the day before it was scheduled (in nyc no less).

it's such a mental letdown, but it's part of the ams.

Comment

Kostya you fight in sydney or Melbourne

Comment

canberra mate, my trainer said he wil take me and some other boys up to NSW and that in the coming months

Comment

Originally posted by Trrmo View Post
            It used to happen to me all the time in South Oz. Not so much an opponent pulling out but by training my ass off and weighing in and then not having anyone to fight!
            haha thats where i am, in australia

Comment

Working...
            X