Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** off youngmoney17..
    Your a **** stop trying to argue you little *****

Comment

You can not prove he has never in his life used weights. Try again.

Comment

YoungMoney **** off .. u and that gay **** shawn are the worst members to register on this site u pair of bum boys

Comment

Originally posted by NaThBoiii View Post
          **** off youngmoney17..
          Your a **** stop trying to argue you little *****
          go have some tea you ****ing british ***!
          Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
          You can not prove he has never in his life used weights. Try again.
          basically you just lost the bet buddy because you didnt say anything about them using it in the past you said, ALL PROS USE WEIGHTS. that sentence is in present tense.

Originally posted by kenny91 View Post
          YoungMoney **** off .. u and that gay **** shawn are the worst members to register on this site u pair of bum boys
          all you ***** ***gets that look like ricky hatton and talk with that gay accent can go blow me!

Comment

both of you need to calm down....no one needs to leave the site. but it sounds like youngmoney17 has got an article that proves cal doesnt use weights....so p4pking just admit not all pros use weights, that was a pretty generalised comment in the first place......most pros only start really hitting the weights when they want to move up a weight class (eg: floyd mayweather jr and roy jones jr both said they never used weights until they chose to mmove up the weight classes...)

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
              both of you need to calm down....no one needs to leave the site. but it sounds like youngmoney17 has got an article that proves cal doesnt use weights....so p4pking just admit not all pros use weights, that was a pretty generalised comment in the first place......most pros only start really hitting the weights when they want to move up a weight class (eg: floyd mayweather jr and roy jones jr both said they never used weights until they chose to mmove up the weight classes...)
              Honestly. They both need to understand that no one's ever gonna leave a site because of a dumbass online bet. They're both just wasting their time.

Comment

yeah lol..........

Comment

So your saying because of a fraudulent document posted by some little kid I should believe him. And weights as in weighted gloves? He trains in gloves I am sure they are of a specific weight. So I won, clearly.

Comment

Working...
                  X