No announcement yet.

Everlast personal boxing timer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everlast personal boxing timer

I bought it on Ebay but hasnt arrived, just read some reviews which say they are junk. Anyone used them? apparently you can strap em to your body so I can see that they could fall apart went punching, I just want to tie it to a post near the heavy bags because there is no clock in this part of the gym

a boy i sparred with had one. it pretty much fell apart after a few days

Comment

its very very fragile! I have one and I broke my first by dropping it on extra firm carpet, so if you take care of it it will last tho

Comment

I got one that I use when I train my coworker over at Gold's gym.
        It's held together okay so far.
        Bad thing is that it seems to only go up to 12 rounds worth.
        I believe the Spar-mate timer's supposed to be better.

Comment

I wanted to buy one the other day, but I found a site online that has an online timer, with virtually all the features of this timer. I have a laptop, so I just use the online timer. Type online boxing timer into google and you should be able to find it. The website is something 12roundsboxing.com - something of that sort.

Comment

i bought it for 15 bucks at modell's. its fine for what it is, i use it when im skipping rope or shadowboxing at home. it makes this corny lil bell sound thats not too loud, but i can still hear it through my music blasting. i wouldnt recommend strapping it to your arm and using the vibration feature.

Comment

i had 2 of them, the first one was **** because after the bell rang it would vibrate the whole rest period and fall off my the tv where i put it but i bought another one and that one works good.

Comment

Everlast stuff is ****. from their sauna suit to their gloves. American products are usually of an inferiro quality.

Comment

Does anyone know where you can get a decent gym timer in the UK?

Comment

I got one last week, so far so good. They don't apear to be to strong i am not going to strap it to my arm and punch.
                    I have just been resting it on the floor or on a post and it has worked well.

DMC

Comment

Working...
                    X