No announcement yet.

Nike Machomai Boxing Shoes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mspiegelo View Post
    the olympic team got the jordans too- they're sick!

the roy jones look hot too, but i hear they are not practical- kinda clunky and heavy.
    My buddy has the jordans and I tried them on.... honestly, they are horrible. They are EXTREMELY heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by machotime View Post
      Its still the same shoe. To my knowledge these shoes were never available until recently.

Now they are and they are awesome.
      The jordan ones are all leather instead of nylon.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        The jordan ones are all leather instead of nylon.
        yeah I saw that, but that shouldnt change how comfortable they are, and actually the nylon should make it lighter in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          I love how the missrespresent the product. Pacman and Oscar wear these.

Same shoe but they are special enough to get the Jordan branded once.
          those are sick.with some pr trunks or usa.sweet.

Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 07-12-2008, 07:37 PM.

Comment

http://store.titleboxing.com/nike-ma...shoes-mid.html

New boxing shoes that I just purchased.. They are great for anyone with narrow or normal width feet. Just like most Nike shoes, if you have wide feet, these arent the shoes for you.
            ok i got two complicated questions for you and everyone that has these shoes.
            1. I wear a shoe insole thats about 5 1/5 inches long. I usually slide it into shoes without having problems. Could I easily or somehow be able to do that in these shoes?

2. Do these shoes have enough support as in padding or do they feel like the lo-pros do(that wrestling shoe style padding and fitting)?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoney17 View Post
              ok i got two complicated questions for you and everyone that has these shoes.
              1. I wear a shoe insole thats about 5 1/5 inches long. I usually slide it into shoes without having problems. Could I easily or somehow be able to do that in these shoes?

2. Do these shoes have enough support as in padding or do they feel like the lo-pros do(that wrestling shoe style padding and fitting)?
              these are not like the lo-pros, they actually feel like boxing shoes... they are comfortable.

Comment

these are not like the lo-pros, they actually feel like boxing shoes... they are comfortable.
                what about the 1st question I asked?
                what color do you have them in by the way?

Comment

Macho u just sold me on those shoes. I've been looking for a good pair I started to go with the Jordans but I heard they were kinda heavy and I use the ring so I saw that as a disadvantage. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoney17 View Post
                    what about the 1st question I asked?
                    what color do you have them in by the way?
                    what kind of insoles do you use?

i think the top 2 non-doctor prescribed orthotics (which cost $300+), are Superfeet and SOLE (custom heat moldable).

www.superfeet.com

www.yoursole.com

both companies make different thickness types, for different kinds of footwear.

for example, superfeet's BLUE and BLACK models are for tighter fitting footwear (like football cleats, etc)

and SOLE's "Slim" model are for tighter fitting footwear.

I use SOLE's "Slim" model in my boxing shoes, and they are great. I use SOLE's "Regular" model in my running shoes, love them.

Comment

Nike Air ZOOM VAPOR JET 4.2 D Shoes at shoedeals4u.com

it's always good to have a one like this. I need to buy one "Nike Air ZOOM VAPOR JET 4.2 D Shoes" for the tournament I have next week.
                      I'm gonna shoot the winning shot....

Comment

Working...
                      X