No announcement yet.

Do and donts before a fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
    Erm no. 99.999% of people do not lose their first fights. 50% of people lose their first fights dip****.
    Grow some common sense. I said it's theoretically possible that 99.999% lose their first fight. Just like it's theoretically possible that 0.00001% lose their first fight.
    Since you still don't understand how this stuff works I'll explain it to you with an example.

FIGHT ONE
    Person1 (record 0-0) vs Person2 (record 0-0)
    Person1 beats Person2

FIGHT TWO
    Person1 (record 1-0) vs Person3 (record 0-0)
    Person1 beats Person2

FIGHT THREE
    Person2 (record 0-1) vs person4 (record 0-0)
    Person2 beats Person4

-----------------------------------------------
    Person1's (2-0) first fight: WIN
    Person2's (1-1) first fight: LOSS
    Person3's (0-1) first fight: LOSS
    Person4's (0-1) first fight: LOSS

First fights lost: 3/4 = 75%

Now apologize to KostyaTszyu44 for calling him a dumbass and apologize to me for calling me a dip****. And if you really mean it, I might forgive you. ...lol
    Last edited by Hearnsz; 07-15-2008, 11:07 AM.

Comment

ahh rafael has a point

ill admit the 50% sounded pretty logical to me at the time though

Comment

i lost my first fight to

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael S View Post
          Grow some common sense. I said it's theoretically possible that 99.999% lose their first fight. Just like it's theoretically possible that 0.00001% lose their first fight.
          Since you still don't understand how this stuff works I'll explain it to you with an example.

FIGHT ONE
          Person1 (record 0-0) vs Person2 (record 0-0)
          Person1 beats Person2

FIGHT TWO
          Person1 (record 1-0) vs Person3 (record 0-0)
          Person1 beats Person2

FIGHT THREE
          Person2 (record 0-1) vs person4 (record 0-0)
          Person2 beats Person4

-----------------------------------------------
          Person1's (2-0) first fight: WIN
          Person2's (1-1) first fight: LOSS
          Person3's (0-1) first fight: LOSS
          Person4's (0-1) first fight: LOSS

First fights lost: 3/4 = 75%

Now apologize to KostyaTszyu44 for calling him a dumbass and apologize to me for calling me a dip****. And if you really mean it, I might forgive you. ...lol
          No your wrong. Only one person can win a fight. 2 fighters one can only win at once. So two people can NOT both win. One loses and the other wins. It is 50/50 chance of winning in any fight.

I am not talking about 4 fights and 8 people that is irrelevant and I am on about one fight where only one can win. If it is there first fight still not both win. So it is impossible to have a 75% percent success rate.

Comment

What like 50% of all amateurs lost their first fight. Dumbass. Obviously its a 50/50 chance for ****s sake.
            no because you could be fighting someone who has already had a few fights so it isnt their first also. like in my first fight i fought a guy who was 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
              no because you could be fighting someone who has already had a few fights so it isnt their first also. like in my first fight i fought a guy who was 1-0
              Makes no difference they still had a 50/50 chance of winning. Every fight you have you have a 50% chance of winning.

Comment

No your wrong. Only one person can win a fight. 2 fighters one can only win at once. So two people can NOT both win. One loses and the other wins. It is 50/50 chance of winning in any fight.

I am not talking about 4 fights and 8 people that is irrelevant and I am on about one fight where only one can win. If it is there first fight still not both win. So it is impossible to have a 75% percent success rate.
                Are you fooling around or are you really that dumb?
                I'm not even going to bother correcting your ******ed ass anymore. Anyone with the common sense of atleast a 10-year-old would have admitted he was wrong after seing the example I gave you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael S View Post
                  Are you fooling around or are you really that dumb?
                  I'm not even going to bother correcting your ******ed ass anymore. Anyone with the common sense of atleast a 10-year-old would have admitted he was wrong after seing the example I gave you.
                  How can you say you have a more than 50% of winning a fight? Your crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Mayweather View Post
                    Makes no difference they still had a 50/50 chance of winning. Every fight you have you have a 50% chance of winning.
                    You can't use math to predict a win or a loss. So you can't say it's 50%. It depends on skills/experience/etc... One fighter will obviously have more chance of winning than the other.
                    It's not a coincidence that good fighters have better records than bad ones is it? If there really was a 50% chance on winning of each fight it WOULD be a coincidence.

What you are thinking of is prediction.
                    Tzyu said that alot of other people had ALREADY lost their first fight. And that's also not 50/50 as I stated in my posts before.

I can't believe we even have to argue about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Mayweather View Post
                      How can you say you have a more than 50% of winning a fight? Your crazy.
                      I didn't say that at all ffs. Sounds like you didn't even bother to read my posts.
                      I said it's possible that there are more or less than 50% of the people that lost their FIRST FIGHT.

Comment

Working...
                      X