Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Training Diary of Seraph_17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a visit to whats gonna be my new college and discussed the weight training course I'm gonna be taking. Apparently to begin with they make ya do press ups and **** and no weights to preapre newbies like me for actaully using the weights. Eventually you are expected to put ya own routine together for the lesson and work on what you want, they also have lots of cardio vasicular equipment to use in lesson like cycles and stuff.

Sounds good and should mean more motivation to train more often, I'm a little worried about it stuntng my growth cos I'm young (17), I wanna get some mroe height for reach.

Going to the Shootfighting Club with my buddy tommrow, they are all men so we will be the only teenagers there, we are gonna get HURT LOL. Anyways I'm nervous but looking forward to rolling and training with some good MMA guys.

Comment

Trained at Shootfighting today, really good class although I am still the smallest in a group of big men LOL.

Did a good workout/stretching routine to start off with, then there was a lot of clinchwork, then takedowns, then grappling on the ground. They did some boxing/kickboxing in the last 20 minutes but I ain't insured yet so I just grappled a little more. I mainly rolled with my friend who came with me who is my size and also a newbie at this, although I did roll a lot with the instructor Nathan Levo who is really sick in the ground and totally Pwn3d me LOL. The whole class lasted 2 hrs and is on 2 days a week. It feels great to train where everyone else is way over a million times better then ya, it means much to learn and work on. I'm quiting smoking and cutting way back on the booze as from today.

Comment

I asked for this training diary to be deleted ages ago what the **** is it still doin here???

Comment

Working...
        X