PICS & VIDEO: In the GYM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/

heres my theory on you shaun,

you seen videos on tv and whatever of this kid boxing and someother championship winners at a gym, you then decided to check the gym out yourself and decided to box,

few weeks later your posting videos on the internet which explains why you look like a beginer,

you go up to the best guys in your gym and ask for a photo which explain sumone is pointing at you,

tbh so what is your gym has all this, are you gonna soon tell us you are a state champion or whatever ,

Comment

wait i sound like a dick,

i hope the kid dose well, he looks good.

btw dose your gym have treadmills? thats cool.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        But I am only 6, how is that possible?
        You lie.............

Comment

Originally posted by mr tricky View Post
          wait i sound like a dick,

i hope the kid dose well, he looks good.

btw dose your gym have treadmills? thats cool.
          Mother ****er, learn how to spell!!

Comment

Originally posted by Queensdawg View Post
            Mother ****er, learn how to spell!!
            Its funny. Especially when he tries to call people stupid, but every single word in his post is horribly mangled.

Comment

/

nah i can spell just fine probably bettert than you lol,

i just type fast and cant be botherd to recheck everyting i type, i usally ruash to get my point across and then log out,

im doing it now in act,

i can spell i got an A in english

Comment

People might bash you all the time and you do try to make yourself come across as a phenomenal fighter and knows everything from novice to advanced boxing skills but yet you wont post your record that just makes you sound like a liar. Although everyones perception of you is tainted by the way you represent yourself you truly could be good so why dont you post a video of you fighting some one who looks better than sub par ? Then the doubters can be silenced and you can quit filling the forum of your nonsense and actually help people like myself who will take any real bit of advice use it to better themselves. For the record my record is 0-0-0 and been training for 6months.

Comment

shawn just tell us your record..............you'll probably get a bit more respect around here if u admit u havent even fought yet

Comment

hey shawn i see you got on a pair of them adidas 2000s. Do you think the new adistar(the two tone one) would be good or as good as the 2000s?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoney17 View Post
                      hey shawn i see you got on a pair of them adidas 2000s. Do you think the new adistar(the two tone one) would be good or as good as the 2000s?
                      I hope so! I ****ing love my 2000's but they are starting to wear out.

The only thing that bugs me is I wear an 8.5 and I only see them selling the new ones in full sizes.

Comment

Working...
                      X