Collapse
No announcement yet.

fish Oil caplets and gross buprs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i started taking it during my roid cycle because my heart rate was so high i thought i might die.. now i am bald and my balls are the size of raisins. ive also grown two breasts

Comment

Originally posted by GreyAlien View Post
      i started taking it during my roid cycle because my heart rate was so high i thought i might die.. now i am bald and my balls are the size of raisins. ive also grown two breasts
      is this serious???

Comment

Get Burp Free fish Oil..... look at most health food stores.....

Comment

Originally posted by steindogg View Post
          get Burp Free Fish Oil..... Look At Most Health Food Stores.....
          Steinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Dizzzzzzzzzzzzzleeeeeeeeeee

In The Hizzllllee

Comment

gnc brand.....they are lemon flavored

Comment

Hi Danny,
              I'd bet you're taking those fish oil capsules on an empty stomach.
              ..that or you're taking them before you eat.

Always take them immediately after eating a meal and never before because your stomach acid immediately dissolves the gelatin and then you've got nothing but fish fumes coming back up. The idea is to always mix your supplements in while you eat or immediately following because they have more effective absorption and utilization that way. Vitamins/minerals/food supplements are worthless unless they are actually consumed with food. You need the digestive enzymes to get them in the bloodstream otherwise you just piss it all down the toilet.

An even more effective lipid supplement is one that combines fish/flax and borage oil into one balanced capsule. That's what I take and recommend.

...oh, nearly forgot, always keep your supplements in the fridge and away from any source of sunlight. The cold temp seems to really help with the aftertaste problem. Hot/roomtemp fish oil = increased "aroma" lol

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by javfan101 View Post
                hey guys, i think that flaxseed oil is better than fish, fish generally has traces of mercury in it which is not good for the body.

both flaxseed oil and fish oil contain the same thing omega-3 fatty acids so it will do the same job without the smell lol

First, one type of fatty acid is not necessarily "better" than the other.
                You actually can't get everything you need from just one source. That's why we're omnivores. We're meant to eat both meat and plants for optimum nutrition.

Second, quality fish oil supplements are pharmaceutically pure and not subject to ANY form of mercury contamination. To sell a product otherwise is to invite prompt litigation. Notice I used the word "quality", caveat emptor.

Third, do some research, flax and fish oil do not contain the same thing.

Here's a good place to start.

Joe
                Last edited by JoeCalzaghe; 06-30-2008, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X