No announcement yet.

Stroking my EGO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr tricky View Post
    ok then, what sites did you take the photo for................?
    Its from a photography class I took where we had to do a nude self portrait. Of course mine was the best. Everyone else had stupid shots were they are covering up and looking embarrassed.

Not me, I had no qualms about posing in all my naked glory. Michael Angelo would have been proud to have sculpted me! lol

Call me gay, narcissistic, egotistical, what ever... I don't care. Bottom line is this. I look spectacular.

Comment

ha ha, I was surfing this forum (as usual) when my girlfriend looked over my shoulder and said "whats that?" pointing to the title here.
      me: some guy posted a pic of himself to show off his first pube or something.
      her: laughs. what?
      me: take a look. I warn you it aint pretty.
      her: I dont know if I wanna see.
      me: laughing. his responses to everyone flaming him are pretty funny. not ha ha funny but funny like whats that funny smell
      her: laughs.
      me: he thinks hes gorgeous but he cant compare to all this
      her: laughs. whos stroking his ego now?
      me: whatever just look
      her: eeeeew gross. shields her face from YOUR face. Hes got a funny head!
      me: I am SO telling him you said that! lol
      her: tell him hes creepy looking too. He looks like that petifile from tv!

Whats REALLY funny is we did see a petifile on tv that looked like you. Ha ha just thought Id share. ENJOY

Comment

Originally posted by Landon S View Post
        ha ha, I was surfing this forum (as usual) when my girlfriend looked over my shoulder and said "whats that?" pointing to the title here.
        me: some guy posted a pic of himself to show off his first pube or something.
        her: laughs. what?
        me: take a look. I warn you it aint pretty.
        her: I dont know if I wanna see.
        me: laughing. his responses to everyone flaming him are pretty funny. not ha ha funny but funny like whats that funny smell
        her: laughs.
        me: he thinks hes gorgeous but he cant compare to all this
        her: laughs. whos stroking his ego now?
        me: whatever just look
        her: eeeeew gross. shields her face from YOUR face. Hes got a funny head!
        me: I am SO telling him you said that! lol
        her: tell him hes creepy looking too. He looks like that petifile from tv!

Whats REALLY funny is we did see a petifile on tv that looked like you. Ha ha just thought Id share. ENJOY
        Oh I am sure that conversation took place.

Comment

And that is why everyone on this forum can kick his ass

Comment

Originally posted by mr tricky View Post
            being serious, this must be the gayest picture ever poster on boxing scene fact

omg, i just thought that shun was a boxer with his head to high in the clouds but now i know hes a **** too.
            Ye his head will be in the clouds but his hands on ur ass ... or worse...

lol that is the gayest pic on this site!
            and to be fair this is 1 of the funniest threads ive seen for a bit.

green k all round for some of ya'll hilarious comments

Comment

i doubt thats even him

Comment

Originally posted by thegimmick View Post
                i doubt thats even him
                good point, the real guy in that pic is too bust getting pounded in the keester all day to have time to post here

Comment

For all we knbow this could be Shawn.

Comment

Did your "stablemate luke" take this picture right before he delivered your hot beef injection?
                    Last edited by dfwtx; 06-28-2008, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dfwtx View Post
                      Did you "stablemate luke" take this picture right before he delivered your hot beef injection?
                      Oh yeah, how did you know?

Comment

Working...
                      X