Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most embarrassing moment in the gym for you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most embarrassing moment in the gym for you?

I have a couple, Probably the worse was my first time sparring when i was 15-16 against a guy who was a lot smaller, 14 years old.

I had sparred a few different guys that day, Mainly guys just as good as me and i did well, Showed power and strength and it gave me a big ego trip ... Then they put me in with this little guy and he beat the piss out of me .. I didn't know how to defend so i just bent down really low and he was landing uppercuts for fun, I was just throwing bombs and they were hitting his gloves and rocking his foundation but had little effect.

Another embarrassing time, I was just on the heavy bag, Took a huge swing and missed, Hit my trainer in the chest before falling on my face

Comment

Hehe, ****ed it up with the jump ropes once, maaan **** was ****ed up.

Comment

The last embarrassing moment for me actually originated from boxingscene. I think it was "Diesel" who said to prove i had an 8 pack, turned out i didn't, just me momentarily lapsing into stupidity. Anyway soon afterwards i asked my trainer about how to get one. Unfortunately when i asked about it everyone in the gym somehow overheard me and also the consequent abuse from my trainer about "boxing isn't about symmetry and hair products" and "you ****ing girl, stop worrying about what you look like and start doing some real training". Consequently my nickname for the next 2 weeks was "big girl" and i was the object of alot of jibes about being an image obssessed ***** who needed to check himself in the mirrior every 5 minutes. DEfinately not my proudest moments.

Comment

Originally posted by mightymouse2k View Post
          The last embarrassing moment for me actually originated from boxingscene. I think it was "Diesel" who said to prove i had an 8 pack, turned out i didn't, just me momentarily lapsing into stupidity. Anyway soon afterwards i asked my trainer about how to get one. Unfortunately when i asked about it everyone in the gym somehow overheard me and also the consequent abuse from my trainer about "boxing isn't about symmetry and hair products" and "you ****ing girl, stop worrying about what you look like and start doing some real training". Consequently my nickname for the next 2 weeks was "big girl" and i was the object of alot of jibes about being an image obssessed ***** who needed to check himself in the mirrior every 5 minutes. DEfinately not my proudest moments.
          hahaahah respect man

Comment

I was doing squat + medicine ball throws (8 or 10 pounder) up to a certain height on the walls of my gym, I had done around 40-50 and was getting a little tired and missed a catch, it landed square on my nose hard as **** lol.

Comment

Im a bleeder, 2/3rds of the times I spar I get a bloody nose its embarassing. I can actually sit here, make my face as red as possible, and get a nose bleed from the pressure without even touching my face lol. Its always been like that. I gotta get that **** cauterized but I owe healthcare so it aint happening till that ****s payed off.

Comment

Came down with a case of the trots. Had to spar, wasn't too sure if it was wise. Went 5 or so rounds keeping mind to keep the cheeks tightly clenched and not force too much. Was terribly worried as was about 10-15 people watching. Made it thru okay to my relief.

About 10 seconds after a real hard cough came as had a cold too and **** my pants, right there on canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruthIs View Post
                  Came down with a case of the trots. Had to spar, wasn't too sure if it was wise. Went 5 or so rounds keeping mind to keep the cheeks tightly clenched and not force too much. Was terribly worried as was about 10-15 people watching. Made it thru okay to my relief.

About 10 seconds after a real hard cough came as had a cold too and **** my pants, right there on canvas.
                  lmfaoooooooooooooooo post of the century!

Comment

*Not making weight afew months ago
                    *not being able to get to my normal weight and being looked as a undiciplined fighter
                    *Everytime My nose acts up and starts bleeding due to a light tap.

Comment

Working...
                    X