Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel disappointed with myself/should i go gym today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude thats a massive schedule. Sound like to me your over training. But i cant say i dont know you. But dont be disapointed you cant perform to your best every day. if you just started your new workout you may have been worn out from over training. just make up fot it on your next run and run a little harder, youll feel all the better for it.

Comment

sterling,
      if you do end up putting more sugar into your diet to meet the demands of your training, try to do it naturally (i.e with fruits), and none of those chocolate bars and energy drinks. You'll only end up feeling better in the long run - both mentally and physically. Good luck, and its good to see you're pushing your body to the limit.

If you do feel like you're overtraining with time, you can always tone it down a bit. At least you'll know that you reached your body's limits.

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
        sterling,
        if you do end up putting more sugar into your diet to meet the demands of your training, try to do it naturally (i.e with fruits), and none of those chocolate bars and energy drinks. You'll only end up feeling better in the long run - both mentally and physically. Good luck, and its good to see you're pushing your body to the limit.

If you do feel like you're overtraining with time, you can always tone it down a bit. At least you'll know that you reached your body's limits.
        yh mate thx alot i was lacking some fruits i need to start eating more oranges and all that stuff i will try and buy some probz friday but my dads poor so il have to manage without till friday.
        I shud be alrite

Comment

Working...
        X