Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!shawn!! is a dickhead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as for vids, my coach wouldnt let me take vids in the gym, who the **** would record it? everyone in my gym is always sparring, training, or directing people and have no time for that bull****. i can try and upload a vid of myself training at home, i dont know how personally but my friends a tech wiz so he can do it for me.

i have been video taped sparring at another gym but i dont know who has the footage so that cant help.

shawn your a complete ****wit and your obviously a grown man and you STILL suck at boxing. so **** you stupid **** and all you other ****ty pieces of euro trash that support him

Comment

Originally posted by aussieboxer2320 View Post
      as for vids, my coach wouldnt let me take vids in the gym, who the **** would record it? everyone in my gym is always sparring, training, or directing people and have no time for that bull****. i can try and upload a vid of myself training at home, i dont know how personally but my friends a tech wiz so he can do it for me.

i have been video taped sparring at another gym but i dont know who has the footage so that cant help.

shawn your a complete ****wit and your obviously a grown man and you STILL suck at boxing. so **** you stupid **** and all you other ****ty pieces of euro trash that support him
      I think what you meant to say is: "I don't actually box, but my mommy bought me a pair of Sock'em Boppers last week!"

You don't need anyone to record **** for you. I take my camera out of my bag, turn it on, set it on a shelf and go about my business. I don't tell people I am recording, I just record.

Comment

..that's a good one and keep up the good work!

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          I think what you meant to say is: "I don't actually box, but my mommy bought me a pair of Sock'em Boppers last week!"

You don't need anyone to record **** for you. I take my camera out of my bag, turn it on, set it on a shelf and go about my business. I don't tell people I am recording, I just record.
          no actually ive boxed for about 18 months. i dont own an actual camera, and i couldnt take my parents expensive one to my gym, i go to a gym/school/live in a poor area and no offence to some of the kids at my gym, but they would probably steal it. my phone has a camera but i couldnt set that up against a wall could i? ill try and get a vid up of me sparring or training, ill do my best and get my friends help

Comment

Originally posted by aussieboxer2320 View Post
            no actually ive boxed for about 18 months. i dont own an actual camera, and i couldnt take my parents expensive one to my gym, i go to a gym/school/live in a poor area and no offence to some of the kids at my gym, but they would probably steal it. my phone has a camera but i couldnt set that up against a wall could i? ill try and get a vid up of me sparring or training, ill do my best and get my friends help
            Oh, don't worry, I wont hold my breath...

Comment

You both are ****ing arguing over an internet forum. ****ing hell whats this world coming to haha. Both just settle down and stop acting like ****ing keyboard warriors lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                Oh, don't worry, I wont hold my breath...
                all you are is an annoying ****wit im not going to even bother responding anymore

Comment

aussie boxer 90210 you sound like a little *****, your full of **** and full of excuses. You started this **** and then you back down again to shawn and say your not gonna reply again. i dont own a camera, my trainer wont let me record, ive heard it all now. i bet your like 13 years old. Take the aussie of your name your an embarasment to aussies starting bul **** threads like this.

Comment

I dont know about you guys, but if i brang a video recorder into my gym i would look like a complete ****** videotaping myself on the bag or sumthin, and im sure other guys would be giving you weird looks, though the trainers sometimes record sparring.

Comment

This thread is correct. Shawn sends out videos asking for feedback, and when he gets he he makes excuses and tries to prove everybody wrong? It's like wtf why as for feedback when your gonna try and prove your right?

I agree with aussiboxer.

Comment

Working...
                      X