Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most annoying things people do at your gym....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluehefner View Post
    -i hate new people especially the hoodrat ****s that think they can handle any1 and they end up get ****in OWNED
    -when new people try to look good and do the roy jones style fight and abuslutly look BAD doing it
    lol thats what i did when i first sparred the couch said to the other guy "go easy he doesn't have a mouth peice or a headguard" i looked at him and smiled then got owned by a white boy lol i learnd my lesson colour don't mean **** and boxing owns untrained street fighting lol

Comment

Originally posted by La Maravilla View Post
      oh and i forgot one lol. When people train with mad small gloves so they look good when they hit the bad and ****.
      Why would that make them look good?

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
        People who hit the bad with all thier might... and keep on... Pushing the bag thinking that its all about power, when its about technique.

I remember some dude was in Tims hittin the bag... The was throwing Haymakers and withing 30 secs... Hes done.
        lol in Timb's? tell me you jokin'

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
          He means because you would be quicker with lighter gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
            punch faster, punch harder, feel sharper, tire slower. Looking good while training instead of wearing bigger gloves and building their arms up. I would rather look good in a fight than in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Unanimous View Post

Fantastic Atwa, simply fantastic!
              Someone had to tell him..

Comment

the **** talkers like malignaggi the guys who dance and stick out their tounge because good jabs keep their aggression at bay and frustrates them
                Last edited by peewee1460; 06-09-2008, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by La Maravilla View Post
                  punch faster, punch harder, feel sharper, tire slower. Looking good while training instead of wearing bigger gloves and building their arms up. I would rather look good in a fight than in the gym.
                  good for you. maybe it's not to make them look good. you don't know why they have small gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    lol in Timb's? tell me you jokin'
                    Yea son.. Timberlands.. Them construction ****.. With jeans and a white tee.

Comment

Working...
                    X