No announcement yet.

what fruit juices are gd to drink?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asda? i take it ur a brit ?

awesome .. go tescos and try Innocent smoothies particularly the ones labelled 'superfoods'. Best one's prob anything with pomegranates in.

but its like £1.80 - £2.00 for a poxy little bottle but u can get bigger cartoons with lasts ya about 5 - 8 glasses probably around under £5 but works wonders for ur health.

but yeah when it comes to fruit based drinks - Innocent smoothies are teh win!

Comment

lol wow, didnt know there were much brits on this site, I saw the Villa v Arsenal match this season...there was chaos afterwards lol

Comment

Any citrus fruit has vitamin C as Im sure you know. Vitamin C helps prevent muscle loss or damage...sorry I cant quite remember. Anyways vit C=keep muscles (of course you still need protein and such). Ive been eating alot of fruit while trying to lose fat but not muscle and Im having greater success now that Im doing that.

Comment

ONe of the bst juices to drink is grape juice. It has a good amount of vitmain C and it also helps prevent muscle breakdown. Grape juice also helps your body produce energy naturally. i drink grape juice about an hour before my fights and it helps really good.

Comment

Originally posted by NoS-NoV View Post
            ONe of the bst juices to drink is grape juice. It has a good amount of vitmain C and it also helps prevent muscle breakdown. Grape juice also helps your body produce energy naturally. i drink grape juice about an hour before my fights and it helps really good.
            Do grapes have vitamin B (b6 b12 etc)? they help to utilize carbs more efficiently, if not I think its just the carbs you get from the juice thats giving you the energy.

Comment

Originally posted by rowdy144 View Post
              lol wow, didnt know there were much brits on this site, I saw the Villa v Arsenal match this season...there was chaos afterwards lol
              **** loads of Brits here, Me being one.

The answer to this thread lies in a blender.

Throw as much fruit as you want in, Blend it, Drink it.

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
                **** loads of Brits here, Me being one.

The answer to this thread lies in a blender.

Throw as much fruit as you want in, Blend it, Drink it.
                That is, if you want the best fruit juice.

Comment

go for fresh cocunut they contain more sugar but they are like natural Gatoride and Pocari Sweet. as good as an ion drink

Comment

Working...
                  X