No announcement yet.

Your coach(s)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your coach(s)

Do you ever have complications with your coach? Anyone ever get into a argument or any negative situation with your coach? I knew it was coming but my coach flipped out today after I asked him for padwork. share your stories of pissed off coach memories. No ****** posts either guys im in a terrible mood.

Why.. did your coach flip?

Comment

he didn't like the way some people were doing something, so he made the entire group practice an isolated part of a form that uses a one legged squat to rise up from near ground level. we had to cover the length of a basketball court something like 4/5 times back and forth. i think i could barely walk the next day. that exercise is pure evil.

seems like my coach is a bit hard on me sometimes. but generally, he's cool. looks pretty damn mean people always say.

Comment

b4ever, does your coach normally flip? a good coach should be balanced and able to control himself. do you feel comfortable at your gym? if not, find a new one.

Comment

My coach was being a douche yesterday when me and my mate were sparring. Everything we did he moaned about, first i wasnt using the 1-2-3 enough, then i was going for to much power then not enough. Then within the space of 30 secs both got a standing 8 count cause we got hit with a couple of shots. Then he was going on and on and was pissin us off big time.

Comment

Sometimes my trainer is really sound however other times he is a total gimp yesterday for example he kept moaning at me and my friend when we was sparring no matter what we did He just would let us get on with doing what we were trying to do and he kept walking behind us so we kept tripping up and getting pushed around.

At the start of the fight he almost pushed me straight into a right hand

Comment

no my trainer was never like this untill that flipout! No I don't know why he flipped like that? I'm scheduled to fight this weekend so I have two options 1 go back and talk to him or 2 just say **** it and never go back

Comment

nope, never.......

Comment

Originally posted by boxing4ever View Post
                  no my trainer was never like this untill that flipout! No I don't know why he flipped like that? I'm scheduled to fight this weekend so I have two options 1 go back and talk to him or 2 just say **** it and never go back
                  Go back and talk it out with him. That is always the most productive way. You'll understand each other better afterwards, and in the case that you can't work together, you know that it's the only solution to go your separate ways.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing4ever View Post
                    What happeed then? You said you saw it coming, any reason?

It seems odd that your coach would flip like that. My coach is pretty intense lol He always shouts an' stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X