Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zelenoff vs. Hartley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did he tell Charlie "You've got heart" at the end of that!?! Charlie was like Andrew Golota minus the skills and ferocity

Comment

if this was amateur boxing, the score would be 0-0 lol i dont think i saw one clean shot that whole 1:30 of the fight. To say they looked like amateurs would be a disgrace to amateur boxing. Let alone pro?

Comment

I can't beliove theirare pros out there like this around my weight class....

You have got to be the worst boxer alive to lose to that hartley guy.

Comment

ahahahaha yeah that comes to show that having a professional license doesnt mean a thing

Comment

i cant believe ive watched this like 12 times... im ashamed of myself..
            i searched for this live stream that saturday night BEFORE i searched for the de la hoya forbes fight LOL what the hell is this addiction people have to watching this zelenoff lolol.

the comeback vid is priceless too

"guess ill be 11-1"

hahaha, im glad he didnt lose his ****yness cuz i wanna see this guy in the ring and on youtube more lololol, funniest **** ever.

Comment

Is it possible to grow balls?

I mean, he got hit once and cried and went home. Is it possible that next time he fights back?

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
                Is it possible to grow balls?

I mean, he got hit once and cried and went home. Is it possible that next time he fights back?
                I did. I doubt he has the guts, though. From watching him, it's obvious he's never actually worked at this sport. I don't think he has the faintest idea what's involved to get good at boxing. And I think that once he does find out, he'll drop this sport immediately.

Chuckles wants to call himself a boxer without actually doing any work. He wants to brag about training with big-shot trainers, when he's never so much as learned how to throw a proper jab. He wants to shoot off his mouth about "three years of training, yo," when he clearly has never even learned rudimentary footwork. He wants to crow about "backing up heavyweights" when he's never sparred full-contact. Now he wants to be 11-1. Whatever.

He's an insult to anyone who trains his ass off.

Comment

i totally agree with you fridaycat, boxing its all about hard training and discipline, that fight its just a joke, this will make many ppl think that being a pro boxer its not hard and that anyone can box, which its just offensive to the people that really put their lives in the ring.

still i have to admit its funny its like watching those americas funniest videos, but that is NOT boxing.

Comment

Working...
                  X