No announcement yet.

Weight gainers. Which one.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight gainers. Which one.

I was just wondering which weight gainer is the best. I am not looking for protein shakes. I am looking for one which will help me gain mass.

I have heard of Whey, weight gainer 1850 or 2200. Which one will help me gain alot of mass quickly. I am currently 174 cm and weight only 53 kg. Which flavour are the best. Share your experience if any you have. It will be helpful for me.

Thanks in Advance.

ISO - MASS.....just so happens to be what I would recommend for you!

Comment

What you know about GNC 2200 and Whey products.

Comment

are you trying to gain weight for boxing or just generally

Comment

Just generally. My target weight is betwenn 65 to 70kg. How long you think it will take from 52 kg.

Comment

Bump. Need answers

Comment

Man just tone up and get stronger forget about all the mass bro theres no point enless you wana be a body builder.

Comment

if your a boxer dont go chasing mass! hearns was a tall skinny fighter and he did quite well!

Comment

/

Mass ? what do you mean? protein powder is for muscle and will put on weight and weight gainer makes you fatter,

by mass what do you mean, fatter or bigger muscles coz then take protien shake,

Comment

from 52 to 70.. if you want it to be good muscle.. it's going to take years. 18kegs is some serious weight. im guessing you're still growing so you'll naturally fill out a bit.

if i were you id just eat healthy and often. forget the supplements

Comment

Working...
                    X