Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any advice for a beginer? (VIDEO INCLUDED)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you've got gay hair lol

but besides that you've got fairly fast hands , a good natural asset and you look quite fit. but youre punching downwards and you're standing all wrong,but you look okay for a beginner. so yeah just get to a gym and maybe the barber shop lol

Comment

how to look a videos

hey Im new to this cant figure out how to watch the videos. any help would be appreciated.
      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by aussieboxer2320 View Post
        you've got gay hair lol

but besides that you've got fairly fast hands , a good natural asset and you look quite fit. but youre punching downwards and you're standing all wrong,but you look okay for a beginner. so yeah just get to a gym and maybe the barber shop lol
        Well good news everybody, I got a buzz-cut! So now my hair shouldn't be a problem, since I look similar to everybody else..so much for people showing their individuality lol
        Oh and Dyl-G, **** you, if i wanted to show off my body i would be posting on a bodybuilding forum, and i would be flexing in my video instead of hitting a god damn bag, dont hate cause a 15 year old is 10x more fit than your dumbass
        Aside from that *****, thanks to everybody else for the advice, im having trouble finding a gym though...there doesnt seem to be one in my area the closest one is a hour and 25 minutes away

Comment

Logo of your heavy bag should be eye level. Keep your hands up. Never throw punches in combonations for more than 2-3 seconds straight.

Comment

Originally posted by YungstudSCR View Post
            Well good news everybody, I got a buzz-cut! So now my hair shouldn't be a problem, since I look similar to everybody else..so much for people showing their individuality lol
            Oh and Dyl-G, **** you, if i wanted to show off my body i would be posting on a bodybuilding forum, and i would be flexing in my video instead of hitting a god damn bag, dont hate cause a 15 year old is 10x more fit than your dumbass
            Aside from that *****, thanks to everybody else for the advice, im having trouble finding a gym though...there doesnt seem to be one in my area the closest one is a hour and 25 minutes away
            No offense dude, but your avatar's freakin me out.
            This ain't *******.
            A half neked pic with silly hair and a goofy hat ain't gonna get you girls here, and it's not going to get you respect.
            Your physique's not going to intimidate a real gym rat, he'll just see you as an opportunity - a target to KO and make himself look good.

As far as your video goes; once you go to a gym, they'll teach you not to do hamster style anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X