Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caffeine gd for u?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine
    Caffeine suppose to be gd for?
    I find myself drinkin at least one caffiene drink a week its basically taurine and caffiene stimulation drink i duno if im hooked or what but i find it gives me more energy.
    Last edited by sterling; 04-26-2008, 10:51 AM.

absolutely not.

and energy drinks in plentiful fashion will ruin your adrenal glands.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormin' Norman View Post
      absolutely not.

and energy drinks in plentiful fashion will ruin your adrenal glands.
      oh why does it say it wil prevent some diseases on the wikipedia page? and can u explain?

Comment

I also hear u can find caffiene in some vegtables like spinach

Comment

taurine and caffiene?
          you mean red bull?

Comment

Originally posted by jberg View Post
            taurine and caffiene?
            you mean red bull?
            both i mean stimulation drinks

Comment

sterling, try to stay away from those stimulation drinks bud. That **** is just a lot of sugar, and that's probably why you feel more energetic. Caffeine is obviously found in natural substances like tea, and in that case I don't think it's too bad, but the kind you get in those chemically-altered energy drinks isn't good for you. If you're looking for a natural way to get more energy, I can PM you a recipe for this mix that I eat after a workout to replenish the energy and sugars I lose during a workout.

I can't really go into depth with the chemistry and science behind why the energy drinks aren't good for you like other posters on this site can, but I don't recommend it mate.

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
                sterling, try to stay away from those stimulation drinks bud. That **** is just a lot of sugar, and that's probably why you feel more energetic. Caffeine is obviously found in natural substances like tea, and in that case I don't think it's too bad, but the kind you get in those chemically-altered energy drinks isn't good for you. If you're looking for a natural way to get more energy, I can PM you a recipe for this mix that I eat after a workout to replenish the energy and sugars I lose during a workout.

I can't really go into depth with the chemistry and science behind why the energy drinks aren't good for you like other posters on this site can, but I don't recommend it mate.
                ok il pm u

Comment

Hey man. No caffeine is awful for you and it can become extremely addictive. You do not want that to happen. Ive found a product called "Fired Up" that is a natural energy booster. It works amazing and is made with natural products. Barely any sugar and all that other crap you find in packaged energy drinks. Check it out. It also comes in packets which is nice because you can just slip the powder in a bottle of water and shake it up. I highly recommend getting it. The company also makes gochi juice which is a natural all around health product that I highly recommend also. Check it out.

Fired Up- http://us.freelife.com/pls/ngs/ngs_i...tegory_id=4098

Gochi- http://us.freelife.com/pls/ngs/ngs_i...tegory_id=4084

Comment

Hmm.. Well I didnt get my abs the way they are until i started drinking Coffee alot..

Joshua Says: You want Abs like me? Drink Folgers...

~This ad is endorsed by Catastrophe~

*Drinking coffee will NOT give you abs like Catastrophe.Actually a 99% chance that all it will do is get you hooked and brown your teeth.*

Comment

Working...
                    X