No announcement yet.

Goji Juice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goji Juice

Whats up guys. Ive mentioned this product before but I wanted to make a thread about all it and all the power it has. It really has benefited me in so many ways it is incredible. It is a juice that is made from the goji berry found in central asia. It has so many benefits that I can personally approve. It is a little pricey for bottle but it is worth every penny. Try it out guys you wont be dissapointed.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ecUEV0zMdJ8

you should also look at noni juice, mangosteen and acai berry.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsbran1227 View Post
      Whats up guys. Ive mentioned this product before but I wanted to make a thread about all it and all the power it has. It really has benefited me in so many ways it is incredible. It is a juice that is made from the goji berry found in central asia. It has so many benefits that I can personally approve. It is a little pricey for bottle but it is worth every penny. Try it out guys you wont be dissapointed.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ecUEV0zMdJ8
      Another glorified antioxidant....all you need is good marketing and the possibilities are endless....

Acai, goji & noni juice....all antioxidants......they work but they are too expensive
      Last edited by Detroit101; 04-13-2008, 10:21 AM.

Comment

You don't happen to have any no-run pantyhose, or Amway detergent do you?

Comment

Really just drink a green tea and have some blue berries (great to mix into a protein shake) great sources of anti oxidants without the expensive price tag

Comment

Lol i know no point in paying a expensive antioxide u may aswell drink ribena lol

Comment

omg 30 pounds for a litre of juice what bs lol

Comment

Working...
              X