• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im meeting tyson

i just posted my who9ole story and i was disconected so il cut it short,

dad tryed to buy me an him tickets to hatton fight
    dad found tickets
    tickets in a box (glass room with ausome view cosat loads)
    Tickets inlucded after fight party with all the pros celbs and ricky hatton
    ticket shad us sat with mike tysons ex sparing partner
    dad foned up today
    adns ed guess whos in the box with us i sed who he sed tyson
    i didnt belive him but es telling the truth
    so im going to see hatton-lazcuno in a box with mike tyson and my dad and then im going to the after fight party

il defo bring camera and get my pohotos wilth the pros just to prove im not lieing

that is saweeeet

Comment

Lucky ****. Tell him I said 'You never ****d Desiree and he is the 'Greatest Heavyweight Of All Time'

Comment

Yeh lucky ****! that will be a quality night

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
          Lucky ****. Tell him I said 'You never ****d Desiree and he is the 'Greatest Heavyweight Of All Time'
          No

Don't lie to Mike. He's been through enough.

Comment

/

i dont know how to act lol, i bet hes alerdy pissed off that hes in a box with two english people i wonder how he will act towards us lol, im scared to ask for a photo

Comment

Originally posted by mr tricky View Post
              i dont know how to act lol, i bet hes alerdy pissed off that hes in a box with two english people i wonder how he will act towards us lol, im scared to ask for a photo
              This is just a guess, but I reckon he'd be more pissed off with being in a box with 2 white people than 2 english people.

No matter what he's done though he's still a legend. You're lucky to be put in the position you're in.

buy yourself some gloves and ask him to sign them for you.

Comment

What are you on about "pissed off with being in a box with two white people?"...You know Tyson's beloved father figure Cus' Mateo was white and was raised in the white suburbs when he was living with him and described his life, at this point, as the "white middle class" life? Then the other man who he loved as a father figure, Jimmy Jacobs, was also white. He only turned on white people whilst he was with the racist Don King. He said "he really got me believing in that bull****"...In regards to the idea that the white man was out to kill all black men. He's also remarked that whilst growing up as a kid and watching so many black men wrong his mum, he grew to hate the black man (but i'm guessing not in an actual racist way, more in a figurative way). He also said he likes the British because we're 'mellow people' (don't know where he got that from though, maybe he means our custom of not showing pain in public?).

He is supposed to be a very nice man, very generous, kind and loving.

Have a good time, sounds awesome. Got me all jealous haha.

Comment

Good luck and have fun man. Remember to make sure lennox is around just incase tyson has one of his moments!

Comment

Damn man - real lucky. Have a real good time. Those tickets must have cost a ****load though...

Comment

Working...
                    X