Results From My Big Match 2nite..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sterling View Post
    stil waiting but i dont think its comin as i said lol
    whats with the hate man? I told you it was coming... jus takin a lil longer to load on youtube... and thats just round one because of my space on the offices comp.

You being funny or really just getting at me?

anyway its at 45% on youtube.. 1

Comment

I believe ya man.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        I believe ya man.
        lol.. thanx...

I'm not ashamed of the match... its a bigger guy.. told you all what happened...

Its just taking long... woulda have actually been done but ma pops closed it out earlier today.

Comment

I don't post much here but I've read and seen what you have to say and you seem like you're a very talented AM boxer. I'm anxious to see this video of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by mamoroso04 View Post
            I don't post much here but I've read and seen what you have to say and you seem like you're a very talented AM boxer. I'm anxious to see this video of yours.
            I'm decent... I'm getting better.. almost good enough for my body to catch up with my mind ...

lol catch up with my mouth too.

Comment

Is it done uploading? Sounds like a pretty good am fight so I would like to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hwann View Post
                Is it done uploading? Sounds like a pretty good am fight so I would like to see it.

No its not done yet.. i'm trying to stay up until it is finished.. but i have to get to the school(job) at 7 for some early morning classes 2mora. so i dont know.

ooooh no ...if ya read it was just some hyped up sparring that people came too...and bet on...

The Sensei that owns the gym said nothing like this would ever happen again because the other guy invited like his whole complex...

I just invited my lil bro to record it.

Sorry if I lead ya to think it was a Sanctioned fight.. Just me (165) sparring a heavyweight.. for 4 rounds.. but a lil more intense than sparring. lol he sorta even throws me around to the floor.

Comment

It still sounds like a good match/spar. So I'll jsut wait. By the ways congrats on winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Hwann View Post
                    It still sounds like a good match/spar. So I'll jsut wait. By the ways congrats on winning.
                    lol.. don't let anyone hear you say that...

Because actually ya can't win sparring.. but i only stated what some people that bet said.. because bets have to have some kinda win.

But thanx.. it'll be up.. Guys actually part of the gym as of now.. me and him will be sparring alot...whole lot.. we have a lil comp thing goin on.

Comment

That acutally might be good since you two might always be trying to beat each other so you both get better. A rival basically (even though he ways way more than you).

Comment

Working...
                      X