No announcement yet.

Results From My Big Match 2nite..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
    if you're going to use the philly shell really try and bring that shoulder high up on your temple. I got good at it by constantly practicing it against less skilled opponents until i was comfortable enough to do it against anyone. On a side note I just loved how in the first round he expected you to start jabbing and u nailed him with lead left hooks. Also don't forget to feint cause i know for me once im really focused in an intense sparring session i forget to feint... everything i do feels natural except for feints because i think ive been neglecting it a little
    yea mna... i dont feint enough... im going to start working it into my shadow boxing alot... because I never do it consistently

Comment

• in round 2 that heavyweight was ****in awful. he punched him self out in literally 15 seconds then his punches looked shockingly weak after that. Dunno if he hurt you round two at the start but after that he wasnt throwin hard punches and he was wide open but you didnt seem to pick him off!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lukeybg View Post
        in round 2 that heavyweight was ****in awful. he punched him self out in literally 15 seconds then his punches looked shockingly weak after that. Dunno if he hurt you round two at the start but after that he wasnt throwin hard punches and he was wide open but you didnt seem to pick him off!!
        he threw about 20+ punches until that flurry ended... some of them landed but only 1-2 of them hurt...just cause of the power.

Yea i regrouped and i knew he punched himself out... Thats why I turned it up in the 3rd round.. hitting him with hooks and 3-2 combos.. ...

he reacted in the 3rd round just like i thought.. too tired to block and too slow pulling his hands back making it easy to hit him with counter shots and move.

Thanx for the advice though... i'll try to get back inshape and get my stamina back.. 2 months off has really drained my energy more than i thought it would have. over estimated my fitness i guess.

Comment

• If I was an amateur judge...........I would say you won the fight. U took his punches well for him being a HW and all. Good job homie

Comment

• You look good Da1. I'd like to spar with you, i reckon i could give you some grief - i reckon you could give me some too.

Comment

• hey da1...is there a round 4?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
                hey da1...is there a round 4?
                Yes... thats the round will i get hit and stumble into the corner at the end...

Landing hooks the whole time and then the last 20 seconds are just horrible after i get caught in the top of my head at like 2:45... like where your soft spot is when your a baby.

pretty much over after that.. he just walks around the ring with his ahnds down growling.. and i land a few jabs but they have no power.. i was just trynna keep him off..

then he grabs my neck... puts my head down and then just hooks me and they stop it right b4 the bell rings because he couldn't control himself.

So i take a good street thrashing for about the last 25 secs when he dazes me.

honestly... I dont feel liek putting it up... If it would have happened in the first round I wouldnt have had a choice... but since its the last im weary of this sparring match. Well the Rendering and loading it up to youtube part to be exact..

Plzz don't BS and say i dont wanna put it up because of the last 20 secs... because i took a good beating in the second and that was loaded up by me pretty quickly after the first.

since i started thinking about it maybe i'll load it to my computer later if ya really wanna see me dazed lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by msagrain View Post
                  i'd be to heavy. lol

whats your weight n height da1
                  I'm deciding to move up to 178 from 165.

But I'm like 172 and 6 foot.

Comment

Working...
                  X