No announcement yet.

Grant, Title or Ringside Bag Gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UncleLeo View Post
    Im lookin to get these too since I want the 14oz. Whats your height/weight? Im 5'11 155 and dont have the biggest hands, so I am pretty sure I am a medium.
    that "problem" is playing with me too, what size to get?!? my hands are also not big but i think with the raps i think large is still safer. I really need new gloves because my right hand is hurting already. I am buying a pair of everlast today since i can just get them from the sports shop around here, then i order the tittle gloves from the net. Yep spoiling myself

Comment

Originally posted by Unanimous View Post
      Yep, I've decided on the Title Gel's. Gonna cost me almost as much as the gloves for postage but I just know it's gonna be worth it.
      good on ya mate! i checked and i see they have 3 sizes of gloves, oh man how did you choose what size to get? any others here, please tell us what size you got and is it working for you?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DutchDynamite View Post
        that "problem" is playing with me too, what size to get?!? my hands are also not big but i think with the raps i think large is still safer. I really need new gloves because my right hand is hurting already. I am buying a pair of everlast today since i can just get them from the sports shop around here, then i order the tittle gloves from the net. Yep spoiling myself
        Your hand is hurting from your gloves being too tight? Why are you going to waste money on those crap synthetic leather everlast gloves?

Comment

Originally posted by rj_ct View Post
          i've heard negative things about the longevity of of the title gel gloves. just something to think about if you're short on cash.

all those companies you listed make great products. you'll probably be happy with any of those 3.
          Damn! I've already ordered the Title Gel's! Hope they last long enough, money gettin tight in the UK. Well, as I only excercise at home and only get roughly 30 mins on it a day I think longevity won't be an issue...unless I get my stamina in check and join the local gym.

Originally posted by DutchDynamite View Post
          good on ya mate! i checked and i see they have 3 sizes of gloves, oh man how did you choose what size to get? any others here, please tell us what size you got and is it working for you?
          I asked Ree****yalusss about sizing and he suggested a large. Once the wraps are on it'll be a snug fit. I've not received them yet so can't tell you how they are, estimated delivery time is anywhere between March 26th and April 9th. If you want to read the thread which made me interested in these gloves, here it is:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ht=Title+Glove

Comment

Ordered this week and using UPS tracking number ringside emailed, the shipment is in the UK today, for delivery tomorrow (gonna be some Customer duty to pay as well I think, expecting about £10).

EAST MIDLANDS AIRPOR,
            GB 03/12/2008 2:25 P.M. REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY / SHIPMENT SUBMITTED TO CLEARING AGENCY
            03/12/2008 2:25 P.M. REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY / RELEASED BY CLR AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT
            PHILADELPHIA,
            PA, US 03/12/2008 8:13 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
            03/12/2008 4:47 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
            LOUISVILLE,
            KY, US 03/12/2008 3:23 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
            KANSAS CITY,
            MO, US 03/11/2008 9:20 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
            LENEXA,
            KS, US 03/11/2008 8:58 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
            03/11/2008 8:36 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
            03/11/2008 6:58 P.M. PICKUP SCAN

I think that's good service from the states.

Comment

I'd go with grant. They are known for their padding and protection.. they will also last you.

Comment

If money were no problem, what bag gloves and sparring gloves would you guys choose?

Comment

I use ringside imf tech 16oz bag gloves, a lot better than the ringside 12oz bag gloves.They fit a lot better on my hands also like the 16oz weight, also attached thumb.It overall fits better then the normal ringside bag gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
                    I use ringside imf tech 16oz bag gloves, a lot better than the ringside 12oz bag gloves.They fit a lot better on my hands also like the 16oz weight, also attached thumb.It overall fits better then the normal ringside bag gloves.
                    IMF Bag gloves are 140z!

Comment

Go with Grant, Grant everything is good. I use their campeon training gloves, and shoes, both products are great. Their stuff is probally some of the best on the market and is made to last.

Comment

Working...
                      X