No announcement yet.

Order of workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moin126 View Post
    true that, technique based stuff, early in the exercise, or else you will trade off finely skilled movements for gross motion.
    By the way, I just had two of my fighters in a Holland-Denmark match. One kid lost, the other won. I also might be coming to Holland for a week long training camp next week with the kid who won.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
      My workouts vary too much to write them all up here. I (nearly) always follow the simple rule that the more technique based/focused (ie. mitts, sparring etc.), the earlier in the workout it should be placed.
      We also follow that order, usually we have the bagwork of any sort last and mits, sparring and working in couples(not sparring) first

Comment

By the way, I just had two of my fighters in a Holland-Denmark match. One kid lost, the other won. I also might be coming to Holland for a week long training camp next week with the kid who won.
        My workouts vary too much to write them all up here. I (nearly) always follow the simple rule that the more technique based/focused (ie. mitts, sparring etc.), the earlier in the workout it should be placed.
        as one of the few coach/trainers on the forum I wish that you would post a few of your routines that you use for your guys I know you can't teach technique over the web but some of the conditioning stuff would be appriciated by all imo

Comment

Working...
        X