193cm, 85kg, arms wide 207cm, strong as beast... amateur score 15W-3L

leave your comments

He is practicing in same gym with me

Comment

Very good, boxing needs more Serb boxers

Comment

Originally posted by Seselj View Post
        Very good, boxing needs more Serb boxers
        absolutely right man... (legendo nije te dugo bilo... steta sto Toma nije pobedio zar ne?)

Comment

is that you on the bag or just random dude with a decent amateur record from your gym, I am confused. If it is you, you may want to consider putting a tennis ball under your chin, you are very vuneralble to upper cuts IMO::::

good power

Comment

Originally posted by danny stash View Post
            you may want to consider putting a tennis ball under your chin, you are very vuneralble to upper cuts
            Genius! I think I'll add that little tip to my bag workouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Unanimous View Post
              Genius! I think I'll add that little tip to my bag workouts.
              glad I could help, I also use a racketball as well...You will be shocked after a month or so of doing it how much tighter your chin stays and also I think left hooks come off crisper.

Comment

Originally posted by danny stash View Post
                glad I could help, I also use a racketball as well...You will be shocked after a month or so of doing it how much tighter your chin stays and also I think left hooks come off crisper.

I see you are learning a thing or two. Putting a tennis ball under the chin is an old time training trick to get these kids to improve their posture and tighten up their style. A hard lefthook is not an easy punch to throw but once you have steady balance and good form, you can get a hell of a lot of power into it.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
                  Keep the chin in and don't move your head forward when you throw.
                  That's my friend, not me. He has 16W-3L, and he's very good, his chin is ok, because his arms are long 207cm, and one of things he is doing best is avoiding punches, so he is not getting punched much. 3 loses were long time ago when ne was a rookie, after first 4 fights (1-3) he was practicing like a maniac and now has 15W in a row!!! I said earlier that his score is 15-3, now is 16-3 he has won another fight last week...unfortunately i didn't record that... sry i will try to record next one... he won this one in 3rd round by KO, it was easy he had about 15cm height and almost 30 cm arms advantage so his opponent couldn't even touch him...

Comment

Working...
                  X